• Big Mac
    • Flash Sentry
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Trixie
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Photo Finish
    • Sunset shimmer

sorry if this has been asked before.

but, which humanized pony would you date if equestria girls was real. i have to say, i would choose vinyl as my gf.

edit: answer all the questions anyway.

edit 2: poll has changed drasticially.

Edited by Sky Chaser
Setting multiple choice

Well..overall, I would choose Rarity without question.

• Mane 6 - Rarity
  • CMC - Sweetie Belle
  • Boys - Flash Sentry
  • Cameo - Vinyl Scratch

I would also date Sunset Shimmer...

Those are my choices...

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 1

I can't believe I'm saying this but...

Sunset Shimmer

I don't know why, but I just like her more than any of the other humanized ponies

Well..overall, I would choose Rarity without question.

• Mane 6 - Rarity
  • CMC - Sweetie Belle
  • Boys - Flash Sentry
  • Cameo - Vinyl Scratch

I would also date Sunset Shimmer...

Those are my choices...

i knew i'd forgotten someone! don't worry you two! i'll add sunset shimmer in a sec. so you won't have too long to wait for her to be added.

• Brohoof 1

Instead of separating all the characters into separate polls, you should make it all one poll and enable multiple choice. With the current method, voters have to vote in each category, even if they would not date anyone from a certain category.

Oh, and also I would go with Twilight. :)

Edited by Sky Chaser

Instead of separating all the characters into separate polls, you should make it all one poll and enable multiple choice. With the current method, voters have to vote in each category, even if they would not date anyone from a certain category.

Oh, and also I would go with Twilight. smile.png

kay. i'll be sure to do that, mod who warned me about backseat moderating. (yes, i remember.) it'll be much better that way, i'm definatly sure.

... How.

How in the name of every god/goddess's name that I can put here am I supposed to choose just one of them?

The EG forms of the ponies are absolutely gorgeous, and add an amazingly charming appeal to them that make them all so easy on the eyes, and it really works well for their unique personalities. I can't decide. I genuinely can not decide between the members of the Mane Six. But, I suppose if you held me down and forced me to choose, I'd have to say Twilight. Because her design really got down her adorkable personality, while not forgetting to make her pretty in the first place. Plus, just her personality alone would make the experience a lot of fun.

CMC: Applebloom. This one was actually fairly easy.

Boys: N/A

Cameo: Vinyl Scratch... Derpy...

Derpy... Vinyl Scratch...

Vinyl Hooves! Derpy Scratch!

I CAN'T DECIDE.

LIKE, I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY.

THIS PORTION OF THE QUESTION ENDS HERE.

Villains: By default, Sunset Shimmer.

... BY DEFAULT.

• Brohoof 2

Three-way tie between Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Vinyl Scratch. But I voted Rainbow Dash for no reason I could think of. But perhaps I don't know what it would feel like to be dating them and so I'm not entirely sure I want to date any of them, for that matter.

I'd choose Big Mac out of them all, but if I had to choose from the main six (and was a lesbian) I would go with Pinkie Pie, for the CMC Scootaloo, and Cameo would be Vinyl.smile.png

oh boy this question...honestly it was Applejack. ok there i said it! when Applejack appeared on screen after putting down the cases of fizzy cider (which is good by the way, i have it every New Year Eve).my first though was "Damn she look fine!" (those exact words). it later calmed down and that Applejack looks great as a human. i guess it helps that i always liked down to earth girls from the south with the accent too although i still havent met such a girl yet...heavy sigh.

• Brohoof 1

Hands down for me would be Rarity....

equestria_girls_rarity_by_joemasterpenci

I love her a lot as a pony, but as a human? Holy damn, this is okay to say that I find her hot, beautiful, and one heck of a dream girl t go out with!

Also, sunset shimmer, I like her design.

• Brohoof 10

Hands down for me would be Rarity....

img-1893390-1-equestria_girls_rarity_by_

I love her a lot as a pony, but as a human? Holy damn, this is okay to say that I find her hot, beautiful, and one heck of a dream girl t go out with!

Also, sunset shimmer, I like her design.

im not really feeling sunset shimmer(i aint gonna lie, shes kinda cute in the movie) but in this case, rarity the unicorn or bust!!!!

• Brohoof 3

Well, idk frankly. I mean i don't exactly know if i'd have any big interest in any of them really.

but i guess if i had to pick probaly Twilight or Fluttershy, same as my top two favorite mane 6 characters ;p.

I picked Rarity because she's just adorable and dare I say hot as a human. Yes she's dramatic and prissy, but I tend to like girly girls. I also picked Twilight. She is also super cute as a human, but still the same old Twilight.

eh sounds like a fun topic for a laugh ^^

well as many may guess my choice would be vice principal Luna (although her design works WAY better as a pony) :P anyone who doesn't know Luna is my first choice for almost everything is crae crae XD however mane 6 only I would do my best to court Ms Rarity