• Apple Bloom
    • Big Mac
    • Flash Sentry
    • Derpy Hooves
    • Trixie
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Photo Finish
    • Sunset shimmer

well, about appearance, Rarity comes first, second Flutty, third Twilight, but I'd say that my chances of having a date personality wise, comes in order: Flutty, Pinkie,  Rarity, AJ. Though, as every relationship, there are obstacles from both parties that should start to work out:

Fluttershy_ID_EG.png

Pros:

-I never used to be as shy as her, but I was shy enough to be afraid to speak my mind. Now, while I'm might still me somewhat shy, but I'm more confident, enough to hold conversations for longer, speak my mind, etc, so, I might be a source of courage for her, because I know how she feels.

-I like animals too, and I have a good share of knowledge of them, In fact, I mostly feel more sympathy with animals than persons

-I believe in being kind with people, if someone is in pain, I'll do my best to make them feel better or give them some advise 

Cons:

-My dark side mainly. I'm never been a violent person, but my youth taught me that you can't be kind to everyone

- For the same reason above, I can be quite cruel and violent sometimes, like xmas last year were I physically threatened a young teen for spatting (literally) at my cousin, I developed a high intolerance of bullying, and if I can fight back, I WILL FIGHT BACK

-Again, same reasons, I'm won't hide that I don't mind if a bad person dies

-I like animals, but I like hunting and fishing too, and I find it fun too. Though, In my defense, I don't kill for the lols, I won't kill if I won't eat the guy afterwards. 

Pinkie_Pie_ID_EG.png

pros

-when I laugh, I laugh REAL good, to the point of tears

-because I barely know the middle term of maturity and immaturity, Pinkie would love me when I get excited and start doing crazy faces, scream randomly and stuff

-Perfect dates, amusement parks, she loves them, I love them

-She likes sweets, I like sweets, though, I can't eat as much as her because I gain weight

cons

-I'm not always in a cheerful mood

-She's friendly to everyone, I'm not, it takes more time for me to open with other people

-I'm not much of the party guy with many people that I don't know (starting that I don't know how to dance)

-I laugh real good, but I'm not easy to make laugh. Puns don't make me laugh. black comedy, awkward stories and plain trollin make me laugh

Rarity_ID_EG.png

pros:

-While I'm quite childish sometimes, sometimes I'm WAY too mature for my age,and with her, I'm certain that I can act my age

-S..ty girls disgust me, but I hold a great amount of respect for true ladies. Rarity certainly is a lady

-I might not been raised with high-class standards of mannerism, but I'm been raised as a man with mannerism and education, and unlike most girls, she expect and praise those qualities

-I hold a big deal with hygiene

cons:

-While I stated that I'm very hygienic, I'll screw it when there's no alternative but get dirty, like going to Sweet Apple Acres (assuming human AJ lives there too) or getting dirty or sweaty is part of the fun (LIKE AMUSEMENT PARKS). In my defense though, I refuse to touch anything afterwards unless I get a shower

-I my room is quite messy, and my casual clothes are wrinkled most of the time

-Formal dressing up is annoying for the time it takes to prepare them, and most of those clothes are quite uncomfortable

-I like clothes that look good, but my fashion sense is pitiful for her standards  

Applejack or Rarity, because they look the most human. Applejack has always been awesome to me because of where she cam from, so seeing her as a human was awesome. Rarity was just all around a good crossover.

Hardest question EVER i mean my initial reaction would be Rarity because she is so perfect but in this case im gonna say Fluttershy because in a human universe i enjoy more the company of people who are laid back and doesnt really draw to much attention. 

My top 3 would probably be Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, and Vinyl. Because they all look cute and have awesome personalities and all of them seem like they would be very fun to date. Especially Pinkie :3

Edited by Super Derpy

by list!!!!!! mane 6 ^~^:rainbowdash,fluttershy,applejack,rarity,twilight,pinkipie!!!!

cmc:sweetybell,appleblossm,scootaloo

cameo:Vinyl Scratch aka dj`pon3,derpy :)

villilans:sunset shimmer (duh she is the only villilan)

principals:celestia,luna

that's my list ^~^

Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy hands down. I know people that are kind of similarish to all the characters except those two. I feel like I would love to date them because they are something new and I actually like their characters.

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are the most attractive ponies to me personality-wise. Their sort-of free spirits and senses of fun are very appealing to me. I'd love to date either of them.

Though Sunset Shimmer is ridiculously hot and I'd probably date her, even if I knew it was a bad idea. I can change her! Not asking for trouble with that statement at all ;)

• Brohoof 1

Though Sunset Shimmer is ridiculously hot and I'd probably date her, even if I knew it was a bad idea. I can change her! Not asking for trouble with that statement at all wink.png

Ooh, you just want to hear those tempting words muttered into your ear: "You must be new here."

:P

I feel a bit awkward stating that I'd be inclined to date one of the Canterlot High School students, given that I'm about 10 years older than most of them. So how about Principal Celestia or Vice-Principal Luna? Talk about smokin'!

• Brohoof 3

I'd want to date EqG Dashie the most since she's my favorite pony, but honestly I'd love to date any one of the EqG Mane 6. They're just a lovable bunch smile.png and they looked pretty nice in the movie in my opinion. My second choice would probably be EqG Fluttershy (she was really pretty biggrin.png), and then third would probably be Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, you just want to hear those tempting words muttered into your ear: "You must be new here."

I will neither confirm nor deny this accusation :unsure:. I also will not comment on stupid sexy Sunset Shimmer's voice and the potential appeal of her seductively whispering things. She may not be perfect, but I'd be more than willing to give her a chance ;)

• Brohoof 2

Rarity, I feel like they got her design just perfect... more than I can say about Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy. Either way, she's absolutely beautiful, so who wouldn't want to date her?

I cheat with the voting because i can't decide...

Rainbow Dash/Rarity are so pretty in human form, it's unbelievable. I GOT to have a rarity equestria doll, that will be my very special rarity.

Sweetie Belle/apple bloom

TRIXIE! Seriously, the colour combination on Trixie both as a pony and human, is SO NICE!... I hope they release a decent Trixie in some blindbag sometime, hood ain't required, as long as the colours are right. 

• Brohoof 1

None of them at all. Oddly enough, none of them. Im wondering why there isnt a "None" option on the pool. Simply none that have appeared. None at all.

-Nuff said.

The only one I could conceivably date be Sunset Shimmer in her most evil form. The nightmare, colder than death, and the great fire of that creature united to bring utter destruction, a hurricane of torment. Of course she would likely be using me, it wouldn't be a real date.

I'd want to date EqG Dashie the most since she's my favorite pony, but honestly I'd love to date any one of the EqG Mane 6. They're just a lovable bunch img-1919252-1-smile.png and they looked pretty nice in the movie in my opinion. My second choice would probably be EqG Fluttershy (she was really pretty img-1919252-2-biggrin.png), and then third would probably be Twilight.

Dashie would definitely be my first choice too. AJ actually looked really nice, and she looked the most normal to me. Everyone else had weird skin colors lol. But yeah, AJ was really cute, and Twilight was cute too. Rarity looked too pale though :/