Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many tabs do you have open in your browser.

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

As many as I need at the moment, but most commonly 3-4. I don't consider it inferior for a royalty to type the address or use a bookmark at which hour necessary, the RAM usage though... *winks*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a bit of a cycle for me. I'll have a couple open, then over the course of a couple weeks or a month there'll be more and more that I keep open until I force myself to close some of them down. Then it just repeats again. :P

Right now I'm keeping 9 open.

I usually have between two or three open. My laptop is old, so it tends to act up if I have too many open at once.

Edited by Cash In

• 3 weeks later...

Eh, depends. My Discord is almost always open, along with this one roleplay forum I'm trying to get into. Aside from those two, I'll probably have MLPF up if I'm feeling social, a YouTube tab up if I'm listening to music or what not, and sometimes my deviantART.

Anywhere from 5 to 20. I like to have less than I need but I like having things opne in my browser instead of doing bookmarks, though that is just me.

Typically I have one or two open. Anymore than that and I start feeling overwhelmed. Just having one open at a time makes me feel the best, and I typically only have two open if I'm listening to music on YouTube or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...