Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think the Mane 6 are cuter humans than Ponies?

NocturnalTwilight

Do you think the Mane 6 are cuter humans than Ponies?  

151 users have voted

1. 1. Do you think they're cuter humans than ponies?

• Yes!
    • No!

I prefer the pony versions. Mainly because, obviously, I've known them as ponies for a longer time, and I really don't like the human models. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie looked pretty cute IMO, and Rarity looked good also, just her skin colour should've been a bit closer to the caucasian skin colour. I really didn't like the other models.

No. Even though I liked the movie...I just can't really compare them...I don't think I would've gotten into this fandomif the show had humans in it....I came here for the ponies.I find the ponies adorable, cute,attractive and sexy. The humanized versions,I don't see any of that...other then their eyes/face ,maybe.

• Brohoof 1

The ponies are definitely cuter than the humans. I mean come on. Take my favorite pony, Pinkie Pie, for example.

Pinkie Pie's smile, her poofy mane and tail, her pink coat and abnormally huge eyes. I just have to go with as to being a lot cuter than the human Pinkie Pie! tongue.png

pinkie_pie__cutest_bounce_ever_by_lahiri

^I mean come on! tongue.png

The human version of Pinkie Pie is adorable and cute as well. But nothing beats the ponies! wink.png

Though as a human, she does seem quite attractive, if you know what I mean. wink.pngwink.png

Edited by Dsanders

I agree to a certain extend. Having watched Equestria Girls 15 times, I have seen the main six as humans a lot. Of the Main six, FlutterShy and Pinkie Pie are the cutest as humans or ponies. With the other main six, I have issues with them. 

Honestly if they better or differently designed I think the Mane 6 as humans could have been a lot better. Their original design as ponies was superior by far.

And yes if it wasn't said already, as humans they all had identical designs more/less that made them look like bratz and barbie dolls. Blechh.

I can't say the humans were cuter, however, some of the things they did reminded me of how much I do genuinely love the show, such as the recap of Twi and Flutters first encounter. Also, Flutter being able to tuck her hair behind her ear? Priceless!

No, not at all there are some fanart of them in their human forms that can rival them but not the Equestria Girls versions. The only one that was just as cute was Fluttershy but then again it is almost impossible to not make her cute.

No.

Based on my own preference;

Dashie is tied.

Pinkie is tied.

Twilight is cuter as a pony.

Rarity is cuter as a pony.

Fluttershy is cuter as a pony.

So, with roughly 2 out of 6, I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no.

Sorry...

while the human versions look great they just lack the cutness the ponies have, so yeah the ponies are definitly cuter to me at least. Side note is it me or did Scootaloo actualy look like she could be a human?

cute, to me, would obviously be the ponies. "dawh look a cutie wittle pony<3"

but attractive and pretty, would be the humans.

all looked good. i liked twi's, aj's, flutters, and pinkie's look the most in human form,

rarity's white skin and dashie's blue skin looked...odd. to me.

They are cute in a different way in EQG compared to the show. I don't really like the style on Pinkie Pie/Twilligt/Fluttershy as EQG's...

Rarity, Dashie, and Applejack however, look REALLY GREAT as Equestria Girls, oh, and so does Trixie!

Wouldn't say either one is "cuter", they're just different, and they look amaaazing in different ways.

In my opinion I find the pony version much more cute than the human version.

I'm not really attracted to MLP, as other people are. Looking at them while human just confuses me on so many levels.

When I think of the word "cute" I think of stuff such as appearance. Their personalities were the same so that isn't worth mentioning, but their appearance did chance. As ponies, they are cuter in my opinion because of their rounded edges and the by the ways they act. Having ponies act in ways that humans do is cuter than humans doing human things. I suppose Twilight trying to act human was a cute behavior, but for the most part, I'd go with the ponies.

They're pretty cute as "humans" but honestly, the very nature of ponies makes them cuter. Carrying stuff in their mouths, sniffing around like dogs and stuff...

Also, MLP toys are pretty shit anyway but the Equestria Girls line look like horrible aliens.

They're pretty cute as "humans" but honestly, the very nature of ponies makes them cuter. Carrying stuff in their mouths, sniffing around like dogs and stuff...

Also, MLP toys are pretty shit anyway but the Equestria Girls line look like horrible aliens.

It's difficult to make something with as vibrant colors as MLP in the real world. And them being ponies definitely doesn't help.

It's difficult to make something with as vibrant colors as MLP in the real world. And them being ponies definitely doesn't help.

...What does the color have to do with anything? They don't look like aliens because of the colors. They look like aliens because whoever makes the toys didn't put noses on them.