Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think the Mane 6 are cuter humans than Ponies?

NocturnalTwilight

Do you think the Mane 6 are cuter humans than Ponies?  

151 users have voted

1. 1. Do you think they're cuter humans than ponies?

• Yes!
    • No!

I find anyforms of the pony's indiferent. You should have added that option. I dont find them cute nor ugly. Huggable in a sense yet. Both ways I remain indifferent.

Yes, I think the human designs are much cuter and more attractive than their pony counterparts. They did a great job on their final designs, which is why I'd love to see more Equestria Girls in the future. 

Well, the ponies are cute, the humans are attractive. In the end, I prefer the human designs over the pony ones.

Edited by takai

I think the human forms have some cute stuff too it ,but over all I would have to say the ponies are cuter. Maybe because I like animals or maybe I find them cuter,because I've grow attached to how the characters where made originally.  

Depends on what kind of 'cute', dude.

Obviously, I find the EQG's to be more attractive; well, I find Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight, and Pinkie attractive. Rainbow Dash and Applejack sorta bugged me out.

But I'm not going to go out and buy a bunch of EQG merch, barring the Rarity one, if given the chance. (And that'd be just because it's Rarity.)

I'm sitting here with my Rarity plushie between my left arm and my side as we speak. So that should say which one I find more 'cute' as in adorable.

I love them way more as ponies. That's why I'm watching the show. If they were human I probably wouldn't watch it. It would be something like Witch or Winx (i liked the Witch comics but not the tv series). Everyone is for the ponies, I'm sure that if they were girls the fandom would be much smaller.

But I liked how everyone was depicted except Rarity (she is just not as gorgeous as her pony form).

And Applejack should have been in jeans, not in skirt, but aside from that she's ok.

Certainly not. First off, ponies came first. The thing you're used to is almost always going to be your preference to a new version of that same thing, because you're used to the way it always is. Secondly, pastel cartoon equines are cuter by nature than cartoon human girls. The human cute factor finds small cuddly animals to be among the cutest of things. Case closed.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they're cuter as ponies, but it's interesting to see how they look as humans. I think Rarity is gorgeous in both forms.

I liked Twilight Princess more so as a human, and strangely enough didn't like Pinkie Pie as much in her human form...came off as more annoying than just her usual cute randomness.smile.png

I can't choose what I like better. In my opinion, I think that the pony versions are just slightly more adorable than the humans. Although, I think that the human versions are more pretty than the ponies. I can't make up my mind, so, I'll go neutral.

Their pony selves are cuter.  Some of their human selves looked very cute though.  The thing that bothered me is their skin color.  It just didn't fit as a human to have colorless white, yellow, purple, blue, whatever skin XD sorry, that just looked way weird.  And they were way too skinny and disproportionate.  If they had drawn them more anatomically accurate, I might have liked the human forms more.

Meh. Even though the movie was a giant stain of soap scum, I'll have to admit that the human character models actually potrayed their characters pretty well. But then again, we have these to look at until they go stale:

img-1905511-1-pony.lillu.ru_enl.jpg

-Shudder-

23a.gif

Jesus H Christ. They look like someone took a Bratz doll and dunked them in cheap paint. Not really the kind of look I'd have thought MLP would be going for.

Edited by Spess
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, I'm going to be honest here when I say that I didn't like Equestria Girl's design choices that much. The models themselves were a bit dodgy to begin with, and the odd choice of skin colour made it even more uncanny. In general, the pony-versions of themselves were far superior.

However, I ultimately prefer them as humans, because I... I'm not sure, really.

Maybe it makes all these mini-crushes less awkward...? Eeeeh... :I

03a3f64463a6b2b8e211ac6d74729d4b.png

But when I'm only faced with Equestria Girls and the original show, then the original show it definitely is.

I like them better as ponies - the human versions look like weird noodle people. In fact my one main gripe about the Equestria Girls film was that I really didn't like the art style for the humans...

I think the mane 6 are much better as ponies although, in the movie, when Twilight looks in the mirror and sees her pony self I think that the pony looked ugly, I think they probably got her from the wrong angle. Anyway, thats my opinion.

I'll have to go with the majority, ponies. I as well am not the hugest fan of the human style in Equestria girls. What with overt skinniness and somewhat strange proportions. Though I still do have a soft spot for them. Still, if I had to choose between them and ponies, I'll take the ponies. I prefer nonhuman creatures anyway.

they are way more cuter as ponies ! :0 when they were human the dramaticly non human skin colors such as blue for RD and pale white for Rarity just threw me off :/ besides... i feel the pony form leaves more room for interpretation :)

I thought they looked a bit....odd with non-human skintones.

I think that Fluttershy and Applejack looked alright though.

So i would say no, because their skintones weird me out too much.

As magical talking ponies, they are adorable and i don't really have any reason to question the fact that they are colorful.

Edited by crazitaco