Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if it turned out the ponies were real?

Vinyl Scratch.

Just realised something. As anyone ever seen a drawing of an MLP version of a Shetland Pony? the smalls ones with lots of hair?

[fluffle puff does not count so don't even try xD]

This has proberly been asked 1,000,000 time before but what would you really do of you found out that they exist, I would probery "ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!" For like...ages tongue.png

What are you saying? They do exsist!

lieve-pony.jpg

Ok sorry im being to trolly, if MLP: FiM ponies were really, I'd freak out but I'd only steal Gilda if she came too and we'd be the bestest friends *cough* sorryimbeingtounrealisticderp *cough*

What are you saying? They do exsist!

lieve-pony.jpg

Ok sorry im being to trolly, if MLP: FiM ponies were really, I'd freak out but I'd only steal Gilda if she came too and we'd be the bestest friends *cough* sorryimbeingtounrealisticderp *cough*

Oh I posted this before I saw Frith's post, my bad lol. But we still had the dame idea lol.

I am saying lol too much. I'll stop lol... FRICK!!

• Brohoof 1

http://derpibooru.org/420064

Ponies confirmed to exist, be totally adorable, and totally not being the victims of serious animal humane treatment violations.

OMG that's so cool :D I actually expected them to be bigger. That means that if Equestria existed in our world it would probably be alot bigger than the Smurf village but it would still look SUPER SMALL to us. ^_^ That's awesome :wub:

Now concerning the thread, I would take the first chance I get to run away to Equestria and all my problems, and PARTY WITH PINKIE PIE, I just hope they'll accept me there. I know Lyra will probably be my stalker :blink: Unless I turn into a pony when I get there ^_^

OMG that's so cool biggrin.png I actually expected them to be bigger. That means that if Equestria existed in our world it would probably be alot bigger than the Smurf village but it would still look SUPER SMALL to us. happy.png That's awesome wub.png

Now concerning the thread, I would take the first chance I get to run away to Equestria and all my problems, and PARTY WITH PINKIE PIE, I just hope they'll accept me there. I know Lyra will probably be my stalker blink.png Unless I turn into a pony when I get there happy.png

Wait? So the toys are life sized then??? o_O

Well colour me pink and call me Cadence, actually no, don't do that to me.

I wouldn't even risk picking the CMC up if they were so small. I can imagine NMM trying be be all badass that small.

• Brohoof 1

Wait? So the toys are life sized then??? o_O

Well colour me pink and call me Cadence, actually no, don't do that to me.

I wouldn't even risk picking the CMC up if they were so small. I can imagine NMM trying be be all badass that small.

xD Don't worry we won't do that to you :lol:

Yeah the CMC must be SUPER SMALL, I don't even want to imagine how small THE BABY CAKES must be :blink:

They do exist, haven't you seen a pony before you silly filly ;p.

well, i would be pretty happy, i'd go hug one or get one or something ;p. Not sure how it would work though. I mean if they did we'd already know of their existence, unless they live on another world or dimension.

I'd be pretty happy though, and i'd want to go visit me some ponies, but i think most bronies would react about the same ;p.

Maybe Twilight could turn me into a pony, so I could see what its like!

Hopefully there won't be any akward side affects or mistakes that happen, like making me a mare on accident ;p.

Actually I guess it wouldn't be that bad, i could see how it feels to be a girl... Well sorta ;p.

I would certainly like for such a world to exist. It would be far superior to the current world that everypony lives in. I would desire to see the ponies if they were real. I would desire to meet with them and for a time, I would be the new Pinkie, being friends with all.

Depends on what kind of version they are. If they come to here all cute like the show, heck yes. I'd love to go see them. 

If they are untooned horrors that will give a child nightmares, no thanks.

I'd do everything in my power to see them.However that is only if they were in their toony state,if they were realistic/closer to real ponies...it'd be still  cool to see them, but not as cool as seeing them as we see them in the show....it would be a little weird for me.

Edited by ~Chaotic_Fluttershy~

I'd do everything in my power to see them.However that is only if they were in their toony state,if they were realistic/closer to real ponies...it'd be still  cool to see them, but not as cool as seeing them as we see them in the show....it would be a little weird for me.

you know in an alternative universe some where right now Lyria is writing the exact same thing about humans (LOL).

I don't know if i should laugh or cry about that fact.