Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request MLP Vesion of Sailor Moon! "Sailor Sparkle" VAs 'n stuff needed!

Emerald Heart

Couple of rules before you post-
Rule 1- If your auditioning for a VA, make sure you submit your audition in your post.
Rule 2- This will be posted on MY YouTube account, if you wish to re-post please comment on the video or here.
Rule 3- I will be creating a personal chat so we can discuss this, if you are not serious about this video series being posted do not audition.

---

If this actually succeeds, I will add more characters. But for now we are only doing season 1. If I forgot any characters please tell me.
---
Open:
Animator:
Discord (Jedadite):
Rose (Naru)
Chrysalis (Nephrite):
Twilight's Mother:
Cherilee (Ms.H)
Shining Armor (Twilight's Brother):
Sunset Shimmer (Nepholite)

Spike (Luna):
random ponies: (basically the background charecters of the episodes, that say stuff but not much.)
Possesed ponies: (basically the ponies who get possesed by Queen Beryl's minions to get energy.)

Queen Beryl (Nightmare Moon): 
composers: ( at least 4 more)
assistant animator:
Assistant script writer: 

Taken:

Twilight's Father: @@Lunaris Adamantine

Docter Hooves(Gurio Umino) @@Lunaris Adamantine
Sailor Sparkle/Twilight Sparkle (Princess Sparkle): @@LittleMissBloo
Pinkie Pie/Sailor Venus (Sailor V): @@LittleMissBloo
Script Writer: @
Applejack/Sailor Mars:  @

Fluttershy/Sailor Mercury: @@Squeaky Clean

Rainbowdash/Sailor Jupiter: @@Squeaky Clean

Editor: @@Frosty V
Flash Sentry/Tuxedo Mask(Prince Sentry):@@Rokkurin
Composers: @@C. Thunder Dash

Assistant script writer: @

Edited by Emerald <3

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOSH this is such a great idea. Do you have any audition lines or do we just use any lines from the show?

I'm going to post my audition soon for Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars.

Oh and by the way you forgot Sailor Jupiter whom I know should be Rainbow Dash B)

And is it just me, or does Rarity seem like a better fit for Sailor Venus? I've seen Sailor Moon so I don't know, but it's just kinda nagging me.

Anywho if Rarity does end up being a part of this I'll audition for her as well :lol:

OH MY GOSH this is such a great idea. Do you have any audition lines or do we just use any lines from the show?

I'm going to post my audition soon for Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars.

Oh and by the way you forgot Sailor Jupiter whom I know should be Rainbow Dash B)

And is it just me, or does Rarity seem like a better fit for Sailor Venus? I've seen Sailor Moon so I don't know, but it's just kinda nagging me.

Anywho if Rarity does end up being a part of this I'll audition for her as well :lol:

If you would like, I could give you some lines. Just remember to make it sound like the the pony I combined the charecter with. And ai do realize Pinkie Pie isn't the perfect fit for Sailor V, but I couldn't gind a season one sailor scout that fit her hyperness enough.

If you would like, I could give you some lines. Just remember to make it sound like the the pony I combined the charecter with. And ai do realize Pinkie Pie isn't the perfect fit for Sailor V, but I couldn't gind a season one sailor scout that fit her hyperness enough.

Yeah. It's just too bad there aren't 6 sailor scouts because that way we could use all the Mane 6 :(

But I'll definitely try out for Mercury and Mars ;)

Yeah. It's just too bad there aren't 6 sailor scouts because that way we could use all the Mane 6 :(

But I'll definitely try out for Mercury and Mars ;)

Okay, Here are some lines-

(Mars): "I call apon the power of Mars, evil spirits be exercised!"

(Mercury): "Mercurey Bubbels...BLAST!"

Good luck!

Yeah. It's just too bad there aren't 6 sailor scouts because that way we could use all the Mane 6 sad.png

But I'll definitely try out for Mercury and Mars wink.png

when am I going to get your audition?  I've already had one person drop out, and I still need to update the characters so Zoitite and her evil boyfriend are on there.

when am I going to get your audition?  I've already had one person drop out, and I still need to update the characters so Zoitite and her evil boyfriend are on there.

Definitely by today. ;) I've been busy these past couple of days and my house has been noisy :blink: Visitors and all so I haven't gotten a chance to record. 

Definitely by today. wink.png I've been busy these past couple of days and my house has been noisy blink.png Visitors and all so I haven't gotten a chance to record. 

Okay, I just got an audition from the user who I thought canceled on me.  If you can't do a better flutters voice, than I'll have to give it to her.

Okay, I just got an audition from the user who I thought canceled on me.  If you can't do a better flutters voice, than I'll have to give it to her.

Can I possibly hear it? It'll help me see if I can possibly do it better or if my Flutters voice isn't enough. I'm definitely gonna send the audition right now though ;)

Can I possibly hear it? It'll help me see if I can possibly do it better or if my Flutters voice isn't enough. I'm definitely gonna send the audition right now though wink.png

Here it is, good luck. Remember you also applied for the Applejack/Mars part. Good luck, once again and I seriously hope that people will post in this thread.

Here it is, good luck. Remember you also applied for the Applejack/Mars part. Good luck, once again and I seriously hope that people will post in this thread.

Alrighty here are my auditions for Mars and Mercury. This is the best I can do with those lines and I hope you like them. I wish you luck with this project biggrin.png

Mars.mp3

Mercury.mp3

Alrighty here are my auditions for Mars and Mercury. This is the best I can do with those lines and I hope you like them. I wish you luck with this project biggrin.png

Wow!

I loved your Applejack voice. It sounded just like the canon voice actress. Your Fluttershy voice was equeally as amazing, though I think I might have to sign you up for AJ. Since I loved it so much.

Wow!

I loved your Applejack voice. It sounded just like the canon voice actress. Your Fluttershy voice was equeally as amazing, though I think I might have to sign you up for AJ. Since I loved it so much.

Glad you liked it. :D I hope you get enough VA's for this project soon cause it's really cool and needs more people involved. You should probably even advertise it on Youtube or something :lol:

• 1 month later...

Hey Itz Danielle!!! How can I get me a part in dis frekin awesome crossover series!!!??

Dannielllieeeeeee!!! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! 

It beasically depends on what you are applying for, if you are applying for being of my my composers, give me an example of your work and post it here. Same for animator.

Though if you are applying for one of my many available voice actors, all you have to do is record yourself saying a line in the ponys voice.  Of the charecter you are auditiong for, upload it here by clicking Upload Files+ More Reply optains and find the file and uplaod it, make sure you click 'upload' at the bottom of the page.

Also, if you are auditiong for a voice actor/actress and want a line for your audition, please ask me. 

Dannielllieeeeeee!!! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! 

It beasically depends on what you are applying for, if you are applying for being of my my composers, give me an example of your work and post it here. Same for animator.

Though if you are applying for one of my many available voice actors, all you have to do is record yourself saying a line in the ponys voice.  Of the charecter you are auditiong for, upload it here by clicking Upload Files+ More Reply optains and find the file and uplaod it, make sure you click 'upload' at the bottom of the page.

Also, if you are auditiong for a voice actor/actress and want a line for your audition, please ask me. 

I want to apply for voice acting, yet i do not know how or where to record my voice to even do so, but I am willing to give this a shot.

I was wondering if there are any male slots still open. I use to watch Sailor Moon a long time ago before they took it off the air.@,

I've listed all male roles below.

Flash Sentry/Tuxedo Mask (Prince Sentry), Twilight's Father,  Serena's Brother, and Discord (Jedadite)

I want to apply for voice acting, yet i do not know how or where to record my voice to even do so, but I am willing to give this a shot.

Isn't there like a microphone icon or something at the bottom of your computer? You know, the tab where you click on to go to inernet and stuff? 

I've listed all male roles below.

Flash Sentry/Tuxedo Mask (Prince Sentry), Twilight's Father,  Serena's Brother, and Discord (Jedadite)

I know my voice will not be suitable for Discord, so I will try out for Flash Sentry. Now, what is the line you want to me say in the ponies voice.

I know my voice will not be suitable for Discord, so I will try out for Flash Sentry. Now, what is the line you want to me say in the ponies voice.

Try this-

"Stay strong, Sailor Moon." 

if you have any problems uploading please ask me, thank you very much for applying. I havn't been getting responses in awhile.

Isn't there like a microphone icon or something at the bottom of your computer? You know, the tab where you click on to go to inernet and stuff? 

Nope, i see nothing like that at the bottom of my laptop. Is there a program i have to install for me to do that? I do have a built in camera and microphone, but i don't know how to record my voice.

Nope, i see nothing like that at the bottom of my laptop. Is there a program i have to install for me to do that? I do have a built in camera and microphone, but i don't know how to record my voice.

What's your computer model? I guess you could just search that and 'how record voice' or something like that, since I am obviously no help.

I have an HP model 2010 laptop. I have had it for over a year now, and there are still things on here that i had no idea existed before.

Is it a PC or a Mac? Because than search by the operating system that you have. I have a built in microphone and you can go to it in the syestem try. It's icon is a microphone.