Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

headphones  

41 users have voted

1. 1. what type in-ear or overhead headphones?

• in-ear headphones
    • overear haedphones
  2. 2. which website?

• hottopic.com
    • ebay.com
    • amazon.com
    • target.com
    • google.com cx
  3. 3. which character?

• rainbow dash
    • dj-pon3
    • apple jack
    • twilight sparkle
    • rarity
    • fluttershy
    • pinkiepie

ah, i just now saw that poll...

i guess i would go for a applejack one from ebay, over ear.

but i have no idea where i can find something like that tough :P

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 1

I actually have the pinkie pie headphones from hot topic... MY ex boyfriend got them for me for Christmas... I love them and they have actually lasted me almost a whole year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Brohoof 1

In ear headphones for me, it's more fitting for me.

As for store, hottopic.com is usually where it's at for the best pony merchandise.

And as for character? Well, I hope you have a good clue who is it based on my avatar and signature... wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Well, I own these Twilight Sparkle in-ear earbuds from Hot Topic; I got them before I was obsessed with Rarity.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/My+Little+Pony+Twilight+Sparkle+Earbuds-301788.jsp

I also don't like them all too well, they make my ears hurt and I can't get them to stay in (they're the type where you have to practically shove them into your ears). I just ordered a pair of over-ear headphones (not pony) and I plan on using them from now on. I do prefer in-ear over over-ear, but not when I have to shove them into my ears just to get them to stay in. :T I wouldn't mind some DJ-Pon3 or Rarity over-ear headphones though, they have my favorite color schemes in the show. 

Hot Topic has the best pony merchandise in my opinion. 

• Brohoof 1

Id prefer none of them as they all seem like the cheap crap sold just about everywhere, but with ponies slapped on them just to appeal to bronies who have to have ponies on everything.

But if i just had to choose one, id probably prefer over ear vinyl scratch ones. Those look pretty kick ass.

Id go vinyl in ear if i planned on using them outside.

Oh, and as Hot Topic is the only place ive seen them myself, id get them from there.

Edited by Ditzy Haven Doo

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Over ear  and none character wise.I'm a bit of an audiophile, so I'd sooner buy a good quality headset/headphones. When you buy MLP headphones,you're really only paying for what they look like,not the sound quality.

Besides,most headphones you can put stickers on, if you so please.

Over-ear Twilight Sparkle headphones from Hot Topic. ^^

That's where I buy like 95% of my Brony gear anyways, why not awesome headphones too? ^^

• Brohoof 1

Over-ear Twilight Sparkle headphones from Hot Topic. ^^

That's where I buy like 95% of my Brony gear anyways, why not awesome headphones too? ^^

I'd buy these... and if there were a Cloudchaser version!  I love her. Vinyl would be the most appropriate though.    :P

Anyway, the images on the original pst aren't working anymore.  Someone fix that!

Edited by Ellie