Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Netflix worth it for season 4?

SveciaDash

So ive been wondering lately about getting netflix (free trial or something) so I can view all the mlp seasons in good quality ( anyone with netflix that could confirm the three seasons of mlp fim are there?)

Also for season 4 because ive noticed that the resolution of youtube videos of the show is in  most cases pretty bad, so does anyone know how long I could expect to wait after the first season 4 episode airs for it to be on netflix? 

Mostly I just want to get the 30 day trial for when my big brother comes to visit so I can expose him to the magic of friendship

do the 3 seasons exist on netflix?

• Brohoof 1

So ive been wondering lately about getting netflix (free trial or something) so I can view all the mlp seasons in good quality ( anyone with netflix that could confirm the three seasons of mlp fim are there?)

Also for season 4 because ive noticed that the resolution of youtube videos of the show is in most cases pretty bad, so does anyone know how long I could expect to wait after the first season 4 episode airs for it to be on netflix?

Mostly I just want to get the 30 day trial for when my big brother comes to visit so I can expose him to the magic of friendship

do the 3 seasons exist on netflix?

Season 4 won't be on Netflix until after it is finished.

Season 3 is on Netflix though so that is fun.

I have a Netflix account but I didn't get it for the ponies. I rewatch episodes on there sometimes and the quality is great but it would kill me to wait until an episode was on Netflix to watch it at all.

Netflix is far better for shows that you are casually into that you don't mind waiting for.

I would get Netflix for watching reruns of shows easily. It has allowed me to watch TV shows that are older that I hadn't really been able to watch before, and I don't have to shell out hundreds of dollars for DVDs that I will only watch once or twice.

That service is useful for being able to watch programs instantly. If season four is only available through that service then I would enter into a monthly payment for it. It is likely how I will be able to watch the seasons myself.

Yes all three seasons are on Netflix but season four won't be added until the season finishes, That's how Netflix works.

Correction: Season 4 won't be on Netflix until probably a month, to two, after the season ends tongue.png That's how Netflix works (for streaming, anyway, I wouldn't know about actually ordering things to watch). They only ever get to stream things a long-ass time after the episodes have been milked for every last scent of money the creators can get out of them from their 'new car smell' time in the limelight upon initial release. That's how it was with season 3. Took it forever to get onto Netflix.

Yes, seasons 1-3 are available on Netflix. However, season 4 won't be on Netflix until after all the episodes air, but it takes even longer than that from what I've seen. That's kind of how Netflix works. But you should get Netflix, there are other things to watch on there other than MLP. 

Edited by WheatleyCore

Yeah, I haven't used it before but like others said Season 4 won't be on there until sometime after it's over. You're better off just watching it on TV, or finding it on Youtube if you have to. :huh:

• 7 months later...

Netflix is a pretty great service, they have a lot of stuff (and as others have said, they have all three seasons). But the whole waiting for new episodes thing is such a pain, I hate it, ugh, I personally can't wait for S4 to be up on Netflix, not sure when that'll be though. So, you could get it, but it might be better to either wait or just try and find episodes on youtube.....

I watched most of season 4 on daily motion, which I found by googling it, and the quality was fine.

Netflix is great, but you probably can make do without if you just want it for ponies.

(edited)

Well, you can just get them on Dailymotion now for free :D

Season 4 was amazing, though - best season, in my opinion :D Do as you please, but I recommend watching it no matter what! :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39