Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Pokemon X and Y friend code thread.

~Silver Essence~

Version?  

86 users have voted

1. 1. What version will you have?

• Pokemon X
    • Pokemon Y
    • Both.

Hey guys!

With pokemon X and Y releasing tomorrow, I thought it would be great to create this thread to share friend codes to join in on others online for trading, battling, and more!

Remember, this is ONLY towards Pokemon X and Y.

Just drop your username and friend code on your post so others can add you!

Username: DXSilverX 

Friend Code: 4055-2971-6617

Also, what will you be getting, X or Y?

• Brohoof 2

Is our friend code the same no matter what game you have

I should note, I'm new to the gaming series of pokemon, but I'm pretty sure it's the same friend code on your 3DS.

If it's specific, then I'll be sure to update it, but until now, just the friend code is needed.

• Brohoof 1

I should note, I'm new to the gaming series of pokemon, but I'm pretty sure it's the same friend code on your 3DS.

If it's specific, then I'll be sure to update it, but until now, just the friend code is needed.

I think I will wait until tomorrow to actually get the game to post my friend code so I am sure I get the right one. I don't want to mess something like this up.

Is our friend code the same no matter what game you have, or is it different for all of the different pokemon games that you have? And I'm getting X.
 Yes, your 3DS FC is the same for all games making it much easier too play with people.

Name: Carter

FC: 3007-8191-7111

I'll be getting Y while my bro will be getting X. 

Yes, your 3DS FC is the same for all games making it much easier too play with people.

Name: Carter

FC: 3007-8191-7111

I'll be getting Y while my bro will be getting X.

Alright. I'll put my friend code up later when I get my DS. I left it at home and didn't think to bring it to watch my great grandmother.

My friend code is 2191-7798-3462 and name is Jamar. You should actually pm the person to tell them that you entered their friend code, because people usually don't accept mines for some reason. I am going to get it physically because I prefer it more than digital.

Alright, let's do this :)

Username: Karu

Friend Code: 0920 - 0085 - 3728

I'm getting Y version. Funnily enough I preferred X from the outset, but now I know Y is the right one for me.

Looking forward to starting my journey tomorrow, and it'll be that much better to connect with you all! So many features facilitate player interaction and actually connecting with your Pokemon. It's gonna be amazing! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I'm expecting to img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

• Brohoof 1

3DS FC: 4554-1397-3995

Name: uh, my Mii's name is Bryce which is my name, my 3DS name is SBB64 though. Will probably show up as my Mii's name though, and my in-game name will probably be Bryce as well.

Oh and I'm getting X, I may get Y somewhere down the line though.

I don't have wi-fi in my house atm though(running on mobile internet here, lol), so it might take me a bit to add some of you guys back. I'll try to get everyone in this thread though. I guess you can PM me if you enter mine though so I can try and add yours as soon as I'm able. :)

• Brohoof 1

Ok finally got my 3DS. So my friend code is:

0516-7789-0240

Now I'll be able to test out teams. I feel like when I first got a pokemon game with all the changes they are making.

Edit: Forgot to mention my name will be Josh, since that is my name.

Edited by Charcoal Embers
  • Brohoof 1

I'm getting Pokemon Y hopefully sometime today. Just gotta find out when my parents will drive me to the GameStop 20 minutes away..

Assuming my friend code for 3Ds is the same as my Pokemon one my friend code is

0576-4624-8886

Name is Zygen. That's my mii's name and my name for 3ds or whatever so yeah can't go wrong :P.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 4

I just got Y version today, so if anyone wants to trade or battle, that's cool with me :3 

Mii name: Rick

Friend Code: 4081-5483-3776

I will be getting both my copies tomorrow, but wouldn't mind battling with you some time, if you are ok with it my friend code and username is in my post above yours.

Just For your information Guys that the pokemon X and Y friend roster syncs with your 3DS friend roster.

Anyway Here's my Friend code: 2363-5641-1771. Just as a Warning that I Battle 1 and only person which is my Friend so I'm only willing to accept trades although I don't have the game just yet so I'm scheduled to pick up the game with my Friend who lives near me also Voice Chats are automatically off except my Friend because me and her always do voice chat and sometimes that I resserve some of the pokemon to her first.

• Brohoof 1

I will be getting both my copies tomorrow, but wouldn't mind battling with you some time, if you are ok with it my friend code and username is in my post above yours.

Alright, added you :3 Now you just need to add my friend code as well haha.

Yeah, that's cool, I'm up for battling or whatever really :3

Alright, added you :3 Now you just need to add my friend code as well haha.

Yeah, that's cool, I'm up for battling or whatever really :3

Already did so, however I am going to want to break the games in first before I am read to battle or trade. I have to get me a team trained and everything.

My version of Y actually arrived a few days early in the post. Must have been a mix up with the supplier or something, but I'm not complaining; I've had the game for 3 days now!

Anyhow...

Name: Discord

Friend Code: 1246 - 9510 - 0451

I'm always up for a battle or trade, so hit me up if you're interested!

Oh, @@LordDiscord@@Apocalyptic_Unicorn, @@Zygen, @@Vinyl Variety, and @@Rappy0, I've added you already. Return fire if you like!

Edited by Crystalline HP
  • Brohoof 1

Just got back from getting my copy of Y. Words fail me at describing how awesome this game already is, and I only just started!

Anyone want to add me, my FC is 1521-3318-9153 and my Mii's name is simply KMD.

• Brohoof 2

Hi All,

I'm new here and just stumbled across this thread.

I have added everyone so far so feel free to add me.

FC: 0087-2285-5375

Name: Branden

Im getting both but just have Y at the moment

Edited by branden090
  • Brohoof 1

I just bought my first 3DS (first handheld since GBAdvance SP lolol) and I got Pokemon X.

I haven't turned it on or set anything up so I'll post my code and w/e when I do.

What does friend codes do anyways?

okay here's mine

name: XFizzle

code: 4012-4554-1552

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 3