Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Pokemon X and Y friend code thread.

~Silver Essence~

Version?  

86 users have voted

1. 1. What version will you have?

• Pokemon X
    • Pokemon Y
    • Both.

What does friend codes do anyways?

It allows you to add other friends, as well as friends and others adding you to their list.

Your friend code should say when you enter your friends list on top of the menu next to the pencil and notifications. 

• Brohoof 1

The Friend Code for pokemon X and Y will sync to your 3DS Friend Roster so the Friends you added on your 3DS will be registered and once you connect to the internet, Your Friends will show on your bottom screen under Player Search System.

For those of you guys that added my Friend code to your 3DS Friend Roster, Please Be sure to PM me on notice because obviously I may forget to add you guys with a Friend Code. I'm only opened to trades at certain points such as one-time catch, hard-to-find, and exclusive pokemon.

Hi all!

I'm new to this Forum, so hello evrybody and good job for this website!

I'm here because i want to share my own Friend Code: 4012 - 4480 - 6686. Please Add me! I had already added the most of people in this post with a friend code;

So please Add me I'll be really helpful if you need something, Just ASK!

Thanks,

Sincerely your 27lavadart.                                                   ( Playing X Version )

Hi all,

My name is 27lavadart and i play the Pokemon X version; first of all Good Job for the website, its awesome!

I'm new in this community so i hope to be helpful if you need something, just ASK away!

My Friend Code is:  4012 - 4480 - 6686.

I had already added all FC's  in this page :D

Thanks,

Your sincerely 27lavadart.

I want to apologize for the double post... i dont know how that happened.

i posted my first post and then it was gone....so I re-post it... and...you know..

It won't happen again.

My excuses,

Your sincerely 27lavadart.

• Brohoof 1

I've got both X and Y. Already beat Y, because I raced through it. Didn't want to delete, so I decided to start over again with a new character!

Anyways FC 3926-5038-1772

Let me know if you add me, so I cann add you too!

• Brohoof 1

Black Flank, I added you.

Mine FC is 4012 - 4480 - 6686 , i really like if you can add me because i need more friends to play for the Safari, you know. Thanks

I've got both X and Y. Already beat Y, because I raced through it. Didn't want to delete, so I decided to start over again with a new character!

Anyways FC 3926-5038-1772

Let me know if you add me, so I cann add you too!

:D

Username: ChCheez

friend code: 4339-2571-2684

also I have the X version. Also, make sure you let me know who you are before adding me

By the way I've added a couple of you including @ @@Starlight Sky and @@Zygen

So yeah just letting you know might add more of you guys if I ever have the time.

Edited by ChikoritaBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Username: ChCheez

friend code: 4339-2571-2684

also I have the X version. Also, make sure you let me know who you are before adding me

By the way I've added a couple of you including @ @@Starlight Sky and @@Zygen

So yeah just letting you know might add more of you guys if I ever have the time.

Hi,

Im 27lavadart, a player of Pokemon X, I added you.

If u need help in some eggs or other hints just tell me.

Mine FC is : 4012 - 4480 - 6686.

Name: Joseph

Friendcode: 2793-0801-9793

also, i have bought X and Y, but i have been playing X mostly and barley using Y. Personaly, i thought i would like Y better ( cause the legendary is a big demon bird  ) but Xerneas is just so much more graceful than demon bird 

• Brohoof 1

Hi,

Im 27lavadart, a player of Pokemon X, I added you.

If u need help in some eggs or other hints just tell me.

Mine FC is : 4012 - 4480 - 6686.

Haha, I read the post you quoted(by ChikoritaBrony) and added your code xD  You can never have too many friends though smile.png I'm sure we'll get along well. Plus, your status message is really sweet.....like, REALLY sweet biggrin.png: "Strawberry Cake!"

@, I went back and registered your friend code, too xD "ChCheezits", eh? Both of you are making me snacky :3

@@Zygen, I've added you!

@ and @PoisonClaw , Gonna add the two of you now, too. Seen you around often enough tongue.png Hope we'll get to talk sometime.

And I'll stop there for now. If you'd like to add me, just let me know here. I should notice fairly soon. 

About to face the fourth gym leader with my team of three! That said, I'll refrain from battle requests for now. Up for normal trading though, so let me know smile.png

Edit: Friend Code: 0920 - 0085 - 3728

This if found in my first post, but will place it at then end of each one here. Also, I've recently changed my name to Starlight.

Edited by Starlight Sky
  • Brohoof 1

Haha, I read the post you quoted(by ChikoritaBrony) and added your code xD  You can never have too many friends though smile.png I'm sure we'll get along well. Plus, your status message is really sweet.....like, REALLY sweet biggrin.png: "Strawberry Cake!"

@, I went back and registered your friend code, too xD "ChCheezits", eh? Both of you are making me snacky :3

@@Zygen, I've added you!

@ and @PoisonClaw , Gonna add the two of you now, too. Seen you around often enough tongue.png Hope we'll get to talk sometime.

And I'll stop there for now. If you'd like to add me, just let me know here. I should notice fairly soon. 

About to face the fourth gym leader with my team of three! That said, I'll refrain from battle requests for now. Up for normal trading though, so let me know smile.png

Hey!, I liked that u like my status message xD, if u let me know your FC i'll add you, just post it and let me know.

Thanks your sincerely 27lavadart.

Alright, I will be adding everyone here tongue.png

I have Y myself

Well:

Name: Dan-Lad

Code: 3024-5747-4927

Time to add people! Huzzah! This will take some time

So, please add me as well. I've completed Y now. Gotta catch 'em all!

Edited by Potato Sprout
  • Brohoof 1

need more friend safaris XD really want to get a ghost safari  and find a Misdreavus and maybe battle some ppl to test my team

name: Tristen

code: 1607-2440-9762

Edited by Azure Flames
  • Brohoof 1

I'll be adding you all in here. My friend code is 2036-7622-5373 named Clair.See ya in Kalos smile.png I'll look forward to some possible trade, the new safari's and the battling!. I'll also add any new additional posts in this thread, if I missed you send me a pm about it. Mistakes happen xD

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki
  • Brohoof 1

Alright just wanted to say that I have added i think everyone here, So if you want to add me all you should have to do is enter my friend code and we'll be good to go ;p.

I've only got 7 gym badges, just caught the legendary Yveltal, and i have like 50 hours played xD. I take my sweet time ;p.

So yeah, feel free to add me, always welcome for more friends!

3DS name is Zygen

And FC is 0576-4624-8886

• Brohoof 1

For purposes of pretty much solely Trainer Safari for now (since I don't have Wi-Fi at home for the time being), I'll give my FC: 1032-1351-5240

I'm not aware of what type it's registered my ID number as, or which three Pokemon appear (of course), but three will appear as next time I get online it will register me as having beaten the Elite 4.

I would very much appreciate getting some friends just for this.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 3

need more friend safaris XD really want to get a ghost safari  and find a Misdreavus and maybe battle some ppl to test my team

name: Tristen

code: 1607-2440-9762

update 

my code and mii name are  quoted above 

in game name so you know you have me 

my main is pokemon X : Scarlet

the one i bought at the midnight realese so i had someting to play pokemon Y: Tristen

For purposes of pretty much solely Trainer Safari for now (since I don't have Wi-Fi at home for the time being), I'll give my FC: 1032-1351-5240

I'm not aware of what type it's registered my ID number as, or which three Pokemon appear (of course), but three will appear as next time I get online it will register me as having beaten the Elite 4.

I would very much appreciate getting some friends just for this.

Added ya

update 

my code and mii name are  quoted above 

in game name so you know you have me 

my main is pokemon X : Scarlet

the one i bought at the midnight realese so i had someting to play pokemon Y: Tristen

I think i already have you added ;p.

As a side note my ingame name is the same as my 3DS name or whatever, so yeah, shouldn't be any different.

Hi,

I'm looking for a Huntail and Gorebys. If u want to trade 2 Clmaper with Deep-Sea Scale and Deep-Sea Thooth I have it. I just need to trade it. Contact me in Game (KinderEgg--4012 - 4480 - 6686) or reply to this post.

All the help I can recieve will be thankful.

Thanks.

PS: If I can do something for help you just let me know.

Hi,

I'm looking for a Huntail and Gorebys. If u want to trade 2 Clmaper with Deep-Sea Scale and Deep-Sea Thooth I have it. I just need to trade it. Contact me in Game (KinderEgg--4012 - 4480 - 6686) or reply to this post.

All the help I can recieve will be thankful.

Thanks.

PS: If I can do something for help you just let me know.

do i still need Huntail or Gorebys? i have a Clmaper from wonder trade tha i dont want  and both Deep-Sea Scale and Deep-Sea Tooth ?

Edited by Azure Flames

do i still need Huntail or Gorebys? i have a Clmaper from wonder trade tha i dont want  and both Deep-Sea Scale and Deep-Sea Tooth ?

We can trade each other :D I have 2 Clamperl. One with Deep sea Scale , and the other with the Thooth, (I need Gorebys and Huntail) if u have 2 other Clamperl with Scale and Thooth we can trade and both of us are going to take Gorebys and Huntail.

Just let me know here :D now im On line in game.

Thanks

We can trade each other biggrin.png I have 2 Clamperl. One with Deep sea Scale , and the other with the Thooth, (I need Gorebys and Huntail) if u have 2 other Clamperl with Scale and Thooth we can trade and both of us are going to take Gorebys and Huntail.

Just let me know here biggrin.png now im On line in game.

Thanks

i only got 1 clamperl and i dont really want a Gorebys or Huntail so ill just trade ya randoms for the clamperl then send them bak 

i only got 1 clamperl and i dont really want a Gorebys or Huntail so ill just trade ya randoms for the clamperl then send them bak 

ok lets do it thanks bro

im going to put the item right now and i'll be ready, just re trade me in game and we can trade each other :D