Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Pokemon X and Y friend code thread.

~Silver Essence~

Version?  

86 users have voted

1. 1. What version will you have?

• Pokemon X
    • Pokemon Y
    • Both.

Well I got Pokemon Y and I need some friend codes.

My user name animedude and my code 2938-6723-4518. So if anyone wants to send me their code that would help out a lot.

my friend code is : 1607-2440-9762

i have a sucky friend safari though its a Flying safari and it has Hoot-Hoot, Hawlucha, and Farfetch'd

again on another note still looking for a level 1 eevee with a calm nature, any gender, that they are willing to trade me (if you do pm me wat you want for it and ill see if i can get it)

• Brohoof 1

Hi i just found this site and thread and decided to post my friend code and add some for myself.

My code is 2251-5000-5123

I know my friend safari type is dark from a friend.

• Brohoof 3

Here is my code: 3523-2161-8035

The name in my 3ds is Théo and my in-game name is Roméo, I don't which is going to appear or whatever.  I'm playing pokemon X and I've beaten the league.  Feel free to add me, just tell me so I can add you, too.  I need some people to mess with that Friend Safari. 

Also, could someone tell me my safari type and the pokemon that are in it?

@Ravin

@27Lavadart

@pinkiefan1287

@silverreverb

@E17618

@PonyBoy15

@Doctor XFizzle

@WhiteLight

@Dashie25

@ZenPowerBuilder

@Potato Sprout

@LuxDash

I added you guys ;)

Edited by notdog1996

Here is my code: 3523-2161-8035

The name in my 3ds is Théo and my in-game name is Roméo, I don't which is going to appear or whatever.  I'm playing pokemon X and I've beaten the league.  Feel free to add me, just tell me so I can add you, too.  I need some people to mess with that Friend Safari. 

Also, could someone tell me my safari type and the pokemon that are in it?

@Ravin

@27Lavadart

@pinkiefan1287

@silverreverb

@E17618

@PonyBoy15

@Doctor XFizzle

@WhiteLight

@Dashie25

@ZenPowerBuilder

@Potato Sprout

@LuxDash

I added you guys wink.png

Hey,

You have an Electric type safari. And your Pokemons are : Helioptile, Pachirisu, and the third isn't available.

I hope I've been useful.

Hey,

You have an Electric type safari. And your Pokemons are : Helioptile, Pachirisu, and the third isn't available.

I hope I've been useful.

Oh, thank you :)  Seems like a really cool safari, in my opinion.  You have a fairy type safari with mawile and togepi.  The last one is not available at the moment.

Hey. I have added most of you, on both of my 3DS (one is actually my bro's but he never uses it) so go ahead and add me.

Name: allati

FC: 4554-1411-9492

My brother's:

Name: David

FC: 2621-3550-5372

Just so everyone knows. One of my friend zones is fire. I think it is the one from my bro's 3DS, but not sure. I saw a Charmeleon and Magmar so far. Third one hidden.

My other 3DS is normal types. I have seen a Loudred and Aipom this time.

There is supposed to be a third pokemon, right? So how do I find out what the third is?

Hi,

Im opening this post because I'm looking for an Yveltal ( Just for Pokèdex purposes) You can trade me an Yveltal and then I'll trade u back again, I just need it to Complete Kalos Pokèdex, If u have Y and can trade it just in a second it will be awesome.

PS: I can trade u Xernaes so in the pokedex is gonna tell u that you have catch it.

Ok , I have done it no problem :D I found and Yveltal 2 Minutes ago so thanks anyway evrybody.

Now what im looking for is a Guy who as a friend Code with a Ditto, if anyone has it can u PM me so i can give you my Friend Code :D It would be awesome :D

Why don't you just go to the Pokemon village? I found my ditto there. It's level 49 so don't take anything too weak or too strong when u go to get it.

Btw. If anyone wants to trade me something for my extra ditto, please tell me. I only need one, but I forgot I caught the first one and I have two.

Edited by KittyKat101

Hey. I have added most of you, on both of my 3DS (one is actually my bro's but he never uses it) so go ahead and add me.

Name: allati

FC: 4554-1411-9492

My brother's:

Name: David

FC: 2621-3550-5372

Just so everyone knows. One of my friend zones is fire. I think it is the one from my bro's 3DS, but not sure. I saw a Charmeleon and Magmar so far. Third one hidden.

My other 3DS is normal types. I have seen a Loudred and Aipom this time.

There is supposed to be a third pokemon, right? So how do I find out what the third is?

Why don't you just go to the Pokemon village? I found my ditto there. It's level 49 so don't take anything too weak or too strong when u go to get it.

Btw. If anyone wants to trade me something for my extra ditto, please tell me. I only need one, but I forgot I caught the first one and I have two.

Hey,

I was looking for a Friend Safari Ditto because there the pokemon have 2 stats with perfects IVs for breeding, but thx anyway i found one :D

Oh, thank you smile.png  Seems like a really cool safari, in my opinion.  You have a fairy type safari with mawile and togepi.  The last one is not available at the moment.

:D

Thanks for telling me what type i have in my safari, if u need something else don't hesitate to ask me

By the way, I'm going to add everyone on this post if u want to add me here is my Friend Code: 4012-4480-6686.

Thanks all :D

• Brohoof 1

I've resumed my journey in Kalos, and loving each moment smile.png

Team Flare's been silenced for now, so the final gym challenge draws near.

Found my fourth battle partner in Pupitar. Once we're ready, the exploration continues.

Quick question though: Is there any statistical difference from raising a Larvitar instead of starting at Pupitar? Doesn't matter to me now, but curious if that rumor was true.

Edit: Posted in the wrong thread XD  Ummmm......already completed my relevant post in here, and nothing changed. Should I ask to have this deleted/moved?

Edited by Starlight Sky

Hello Everybody,

Finally after all my efforts and training my Team is Complete! :D

If you guys want to battle against me here is my Friend Code : 4012-4480-6686.

Hope to see you soon :D

Ps: Thanks everybody for your help to Complete my Kalos Pokèdex.

Hi everyone,

I'm making this little post because i want to know if there is anyone with a Diggersby with the Hidden Ability, If you guys have one and can trade with me it would be awesome!

If u need something for that just tell me.

I hope to see you soon in game.

FC: 4012-4480-6686.

Thanks for everything!

I'm willing to add you guys for Friend Safari, but I'm looking for these specific type of Friend Safaris and containing the following pokemon.

Dragon Friend Safari - Shelgon
Fire Friend Safari - Growlithe
Psychic Friend Safari - Abra and Xatu
Water Friend Safari - Poliwhirl, Wortortle, and Azumarill
Fairy Friend Safari - Togepi and Kirlia
Ice Friend Safari - Spheal and Dewgong

My Friend Safari is a a bug type and containing these pokemon: Paras, Volbeat, and Pinsir. Just to recap my Friend Code here: 2363-5641-1771. Be Sure to PM me if you have those following pokemon, but If you guys want me to help identify the pokemon and the type of Safari you have, just give me PM and I'll help out. *feels nervous in posting about Friend Safaris here*

I currently have X but I'm getting Y later today

Name : zoruapwns

Friend code : 0705-3452-3990

If you need a Zorua I'm going to be breeding them.

Just went through and added everyone.

Edited by zoruapwny

Hey everypony! Just to let you know that I'm having a blast at Pokémon. Even though I have both versions, I still only have my Friend Code on Pokémon X.

Anywho...here is my Friend Code:

Name: Chris

Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

If anypony wants to add me, go right ahead! I like to find out what Pokémon are at your Friend Safari! I may not battle competitively just yet but there is a slight chance that I can do in-game team battles.

• Brohoof 1

I added both of you guys for a Friend Safari and my Search Reasons. If you guys want to know your Friend Safari type and what pokemon, just be sure to PM me, ask, and add me to your Friend Roster also in order for me to gather information to your Friend Safari, I just need you guys online.

I'm also willing to give out (or give away) Dittos from Friend Safaris so apparently this is 1st come 1st serve.

Hi guys!!! Please add me.  smile.png Let me know if you add me by brohoofing or messaging please so I can add you as well.

my friend code is 3411-0940-9998.  I have a bug friend safari.

You need to beat the elite four and you must be online at the same time as your friend for them to get the third safari pokemon.

Edited by ScumCandy
  • Brohoof 2

Here's my friend code for anyone that wants it:1650-2325-7357.

Right now,I'm not doing battles or trading,as I am trying to get all my pokemon to Lv.100 and/or get a shiny.

So please pm me if you add me for like,the friend safari and I"ll pm you if I add yours.  

• Brohoof 2

3196-4286-3612 there is my code, I'm currently breeding Larvitars, Dratinis and some adiment Gibles

Oh, would you maybe perhaps trade one of your female Larvitars by any chance? I could trade you one of my Wooper's with Recover. Friend Code's on one of my earlier posts in here.

• Brohoof 1