Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Pokemon X and Y friend code thread.

~Silver Essence~

Version?  

86 users have voted

1. 1. What version will you have?

• Pokemon X
    • Pokemon Y
    • Both.

Oh, would you maybe perhaps trade one of your female Larvitars by any chance? I could trade you one of my Wooper's with Recover. Friend Code's on one of my earlier posts in here.

I'll add you later.

Also I don't have a female yet, I breed using a ditto. but once I get a female I'll let you know.

My friend code is 2707-2312-7147, and my name is Alex. I have Y. No friend safaris or anything like that yet, and probably nothing good to trade. Feel free to add me.

Edited by Shalashaska
  • Brohoof 1

My friend code is 2707-2312-7147, and my name is Alex. I have Y. No friend safaris or anything like that yet, and probably nothing good to trade. Feel free to add me.

I'm with ya on that one. However I won't mind trying to trade a little. I don't mind battling either. Just don't use any legends.

PLEASE READ. BRILLIANT IDEAS LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT GO TO WASTE.

If any of you all are having trouble communicating during in-game playing, may I make a suggestion?

Why not connect with Skype? We can use Skype to msg each other. Put your skype username up and I'll add you so we can chat while in-game.

Don't have a Skype? Find other ways. Like Facebook or any other chat site. It's up to you.

Skype name: whitethelightmaster

Hi I've recently wanted to look at more friend safaris like dark type and psychic type in pokemon x. so if anyone has that then you can post your code (or PM it to me) and I will add you owo here's my friend code. My safari is Electric and I believe I have a pikachu in it but I'm not sure.

5026-4450-7227

Added.

My FC is 0259-1362-8496

IGN is Momo.

Not sure what's in my safari either, so if somebody could tell me, that'd be awesome.

Also, if any of you have a Ditto in your safari, I really want to be your friend :P

Hi I've recently wanted to look at more friend safaris like dark type and psychic type in pokemon x. so if anyone has that then you can post your code (or PM it to me) and I will add you owo here's my friend code. My safari is Electric and I believe I have a pikachu in it but I'm not sure. 5026-4450-7227

Hey zenofan1, just letting you know that we already had a thread for exchanging Pokémon X and Y friend codes, so I merged your topic with it. Try not to create topics that may be similar to ones that we already have in the future please, and try to make use of the search next time. Thanks for your understanding. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey zenofan1, just letting you know that we already had a thread for exchanging Pokémon X and Y friend codes, so I merged your topic with it. Try not to create topics that may be similar to ones that we already have in the future please, and try to make use of the search next time. Thanks for your understanding. :)

ooh I'm sorry ;w; I'll be sure to double check next time. thanks for letting me know :D

• Brohoof 1

I don't play it really often as of recently as X was the last pokemon game I bought since silver on the gameboy color and now I'm going back and buying games from previous generations starting with White 2. That being said, my safari is fire and I think it gives magmar and slugma. My code is 0817-3758-9408.

PM me if you add me!

If you guys need a Pokemon and a specific type of Friend Safari, you can still search around here, but some of us haven't added each other's friend code just yet. I may be willing to add you guys to my 3DS friend roster for Friend Safari needs. Right now I may be looking for these Friend Safaris so PM me if you have it. If you guys need help identifying the Pokemon in your Friend Safari, just give me a PM.

Dragon Friend Safari - Shelgon
Fire Friend Safari - Charmeleon
Psychic Friend Safari - Abra
Water Friend Safari - Poliwhirl, Wortortle, and Frogadier

In case if you guys need my 3DS friend code, here's mine: 2363-5641-1771. I'll be willing to provide japanese pokemon if you guys want or need one for breeding needs although I have to transfer that Japanese Pokemon to my X version so you guys can get them from me instead of my brother's.

Have any of you tried the Battle Maison today or a few days ago? If so, what's your record? My record stands at (I think) 44 wins. Keep an eye out for legendary Pokémon as they are tough to beat.

So far, I use Noivern, Aegislash and Quagsire for Super Singles. 

• Brohoof 1

Username (On X & 3DS): Chocobo

Code: 0173 - 1530 - 7498

I have Pokémon X, btw. ^u^

If you have added my code, please do let me know through PM, then I'll add you from your post on the thread. :lol:

I have pretty decent Pokémon, I mean, I ain't a pro like people with Talonflame and their Washingtons and Sudowoodos... xD Even though I have Xerneas and Mewtwo, I am still pretty bad when it comes to strategies and stuff, haha... :P

Here are some potato quality images!

post-22926-0-10209500-1386484782_thumb.jpg

post-22926-0-84312200-1386484857_thumb.jpg

post-22926-0-86266800-1386484924_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Pokemon Y

My FC is 1048-9036-7687

Please PM yours if you add me.

I'd really love to get my hands on a female Houndour (admant a plus) if anyone has one.

Also, I want to note I have Pokemon White as well if anyone still plays that.

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.

Edited by PonyLover123

I have Y, and my code is 5370-0639-9783 Username is Brosparkle, the whole thing didn't fit. I have lots of Scythers and nincadas with decent IV's while I was trying to get my Scizor, so PM me for one with your friend code. Or just your friend code in general, I need more safari/trading/battling.. I have some  Ralts, Vulpix and Eevee, to give away, but idk about the ivs on those. I'd really appreciate a shellder if anyone has one. EDIT:Also I have some Larvitar.

Edited by Brosparkles

I have Y, and my code is 5370-0639-9783 Username is Brosparkle, the whole thing didn't fit. I have lots of Scythers and nincadas with decent IV's while I was trying to get my Scizor, so PM me for one with your friend code. Or just your friend code in general, I need more safari/trading/battling.. Some  Ralts, Vulpix and Eevee, but idk about the ivs on those. I'd really appreciate a shellder if anyone has one. EDIT:Also I have some Larvitar.

so I have a ralts going spare atm (and an eevee) and I can possibly breed by vulpix (will take a while tho).

I'm in a fortunate position to have a 5iv ditto :x So hopefully when I find more time Ill try and help you guys out getting some decent pokemon :D

so I have a ralts going spare atm (and an eevee) and I can possibly breed by vulpix (will take a while tho).

I'm in a fortunate position to have a 5iv ditto :x So hopefully when I find more time Ill try and help you guys out getting some decent pokemon :D

Sorry, my post may have been misleading. I meant that I have some of those to give.

Sorry, my post may have been misleading. I meant that I have some of those to give.

Ah ok no worries then :)

My reading skills are not the best especially late at night!

• 1 month later...

I wonder if anyone still uses this thread...

Name: Mute

FC: 0147 - 0446 - 0522

I'm up for battling (or I will be soon) and trading. I've got a ton of spare eevees, including hidden ability ones if you need one.  edit: Forgot to mention, most of them are calm natured (for my espeon), but I can make a modest if you want.

Edited by Mutemutt