bit coins equestria money

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 :Flutterbat:

:Flutterbat:

Pony

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Have you ever wanted to own the currency of Equestria? Well now you can! Exchange rate not always guaranteed. You'll now be prepared, for when you crossover to the world of Equestria!

banner1.jpg?1381726852408

banner2.jpg

banner5.jpg

Register now to remove this ad.

#2 Arretez

Arretez

Butterfly

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

These look amazing! It's time like this that I wonder why I spend all of my money right before something cool like this appears. I know what I want for Christmas this year.

#3 ~Rule 63~ Lyeco

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Bird

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

Wow these are really nice! I like how they make this unique coins in here.

I think that I can't but due to no credit card and me living in another country

#4 *Rarity

*Rarity

♥ ♥ ♥

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

I must say these look... Weird, and a bit "fake" - well, they can't really be "fake", it just seems like a kind of scam to lure bronies off money.

Sure, they look kinda nice, and the creativity of the creators is undeniable. But 20 dollars for one small "bronycoin"? Nah...

But well, if you like it, you can buy them mellow.png 

#5 Apple Bloom

Apple Bloom

Cutie Mark Crusader

• Moderators

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

I read the title of this thread as "Brony Bitcoins". If only there was such a thing... These are nice, but I'm not much into collectable coins. Now if they were real currency, that would be awesome.

#6 Silver Letter

Silver Letter

Changeling

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

I read the title of this thread as "Brony Bitcoins". If only there was such a thing... These are nice, but I'm not much into collectable coins. Now if they were real currency, that would be awesome.

Those would be a very nice conversation piece. I like pony stuff and would buy one if I didn't have so much stuff to buy already. They may not be real but they would be fun to look at.

#7 QuirkyUsername

QuirkyUsername

Phoenix

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

They look great but $20 for a coin seems pretty steep to me :s however that said It is VERY tempting to get the Celestia and Luna tribute coin

#8 Glaci

Glaci

Dude Pony

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

WOW.

I really am impressed with all the detail they put into these coins. They're much nicer than the ones we have here, that's for sure xD

Yeah, I might look into buying a few, that's really, really impressive

#9 flutterfries

flutterfries

Muffin

• Muffins

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

looks awesome.

now if i could just find a way to get to equestria...

#10 Raritas

Raritas

Bunny

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

These look amazing! Although $20 (or £12 for me) seems a little much for a coin. Although I'd love to have one of the Luna Republic ones, they look awesome.

#11 Scootalove

Scootalove

✮The Best in The World✮

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

They look pretty awesome, I wouldn't see myself collecting coins but I'll make an exception for this one. So, I guess I would buy those coins.

Register now to remove this ad.