Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like or dislike fedoras? Why?

Emperor Posh

119 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like fedoras?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Neutral!

I mean, fedoras don't look good on most people, and I don't like it when people just try to wear them and it's obviously not the look for them. xD  But yeah, fedoras look good on some people, I've seen quite a few people wear them around and look awesome. :P

So just make sure you actually look good in a fedora first so you don't look like an idiot in public. I for one look terrible in them xD

My opinion on fedoras? Tosin Abasi is the only person in the world who should be allowed to wear them.

Tosin+Abasi.jpg

He's one of the very few who actually looks classy as fuck while wearing one.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

While I've noticed quite a few people can't seem to tell the difference between a Fedora and a Trilby (Luna is wearing a Trilby in that picture), I don't see the point in shaming a hat. If you're wearing something that goes with the hat, then go ahead and wear it if you want.

Nope, it is a fedora. The author even intended it to be a fedora, even if it may look off from the fedora look. Just click the link below to see the original image. A trilby also has a flatter top. The hat Luna is wearing is more curved on top.

http://misstwitchyspaz.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Luna-Wearing-a-Fedora-Request-319545634

Edited by Xelphos

Fedora? Well, It's just a hat, not much to say about it.  I mean what do you say about a party hat? It's just a party hat..well, I will say this about fedora's....

.1336370524745_2478275.png

Edited by Treble Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

You know, I don't really like how they look, but I really don't care that much, LOL. If someone wears a fedora I'm not going to get upset about it. It's a hat. If you like how it looks, then please, go ahead and put it on. Fashion is a very subjective and personal statement.

To me a fedora is like every other hat. Some people can wear hats just fine and not look odd or dumb, but others it just doesn't work. I don't see how I can have feelings of dislike or feelings of like towards an object that is only appropriate for certain people, so I am neutral.

I for one don't like those hats... sorry I just don't like them all that much. I think they look silly on everyone... but that's just me.. now if you are looking for a good hat well.. here is one

post-16621-0-76617800-1383105895_thumb.jpg

what... its a great hat!

Freakin LOVE fedoras! All the great actors wear a fedora!

320whichcar2.jpg

Freddy_Krueger.JPG

IndianaJones1L_468x663.jpg

roland2.png

However, I cannot stand trilbies as Luna is wearing in the original post. They just look so bad in comparison to the fedora.

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I like them. But more to the point, I can't see why I'd hate on someone wearing a hat they like, regardless of whether I think it suits them. People should express themselves and dress how they want - they're not dressing for other people. If wearing a fed makes them feel good, I say go for it!

I wear a trilby all the time and I'm pretty sure by any fashionable standards I look terrible LOL being over 30 and shall we say comfortably built, but I <3 it so I wear it with pride :). I wear a top hat in the winter, too.

• Brohoof 2

Well, as they go well with suits, especially three-piece suits, I can only like them. In my personal believe only top hats and fedoras go with three-piece suits, and I only like three-piece suits anyway. Plus fedoras can be worn with just a vest and dress shirt. But, if it comes down to wearing it causally with any old thing, like a jumper or t-shirt, I don't like the look. Fedoras need to carry some class and style with them.

• Brohoof 1

I really have no opinion on them , some people they look just fine on but there are other people, like me, that should never wear em cause we cant pull them off. I just stick to my baseball cap

• Brohoof 1

I freaking love fedoras, though today they're not what they used to be. 

I tend to associate the fedora with detectives and villains from black and white movies. I've always wanted to wear a fedora and wool coat while standing in a dark street corner with a cigar, only to come out of the corner with a revolver. "So, Sonny, you think you can run from the law, eh?" :D

It's on my bucket list.

• Brohoof 4

I have 3 different styled fedoras

1 made out of straw, best matched with a polo and board shorts for the summer. a black one and a red one, for using in suits or OC cosplay :3

yes, I like fedoras. they look awesome and swanky. also a symbol of "you're about to get sh*t done!"

• Brohoof 1

Fedoras are for douchebags.....sexy douchebags tongue.png

I like the way fedoras look, but i'll admit alot of assholes wear them. But that's a generalization, jazz musicians wear them too and i love those guys.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1