Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Skyrim dragons are Wyverns

Codelyy

The myth of the dragons said that they had four legs and in books of dragons they have four legs but if you look dragons in skyrim only have two legs and that means they are Wyverns because Wyverns only have two legs

Take a look for yourself

Have a look at Wyverns on google and then look at Skyrim dragons

No they are not, they have 4 legs, they crouch on all 4 and move on all 4 legs when they are trying to bit your head off.

Rathalos from monster hunter is a wyvern, he runs on two legs.,

post-20017-0-58888500-1383310958_thumb.jpg

Look at the bastard, skyrim dragons look nothing like them.

Edited by Malinter

this had already been established, 

Has it, oh well i missed out XD i was playing skyrim today and noticed it and thought no one knew about it, oh well XD

Well now i feel stupid XD

No they are not, they have 4 legs, they crouch on all 4 and move on all 4 legs when they are trying to bit your head off.

Rathalos from monster hunter is a wyvern, he runs on two legs.,

attachicon.gifrathalos_by_pe_travers-d395dyc.jpg

Look at the bastard, skyrim dragons look nothing like them.

Umm look at the skyrim dragons and then look at real dragons

The picture is a dragon, it has four legs and yes the dragons off skyrim do move on all 4 but that two legs and two arms (Wings)

A dragon has wings and four legs

post-19020-0-69117300-1383311671_thumb.jpg

I know the definitions but i can't call the skyrim dragons true wyverns, there sort of inbetween.

Rathie looks like a wyvern, his forearms are almost non-existant, he has stronger back legs and even has some bird-like tendancies in how he moves. 

• Brohoof 1

They're not even dragons really. They're more like demons, considering their father is a god (either Akatosh or Alduin, depending on how you look at it)and can't be killed permanently except under certain circumstances. I'd say they look like pseudowyverns from Monster Hunter, but are more like demons. This a pseudowyvern

Tigrex.png

• Brohoof 1

Yes! I'm not the only one who realized this! Yay! I'm not crazy!! No but seriously, I totally agree with you, the creatures in Skyrim aren't dragons, but wyverns. As dragons have four legs and two wings, where as a wyvern has only two legs and a pair of wings.

• Brohoof 1

Well, i guess maybe a little, but they don't feel like full Wyverns, because they do still use their other legs. 

If they moved on two legs more then well i might think of them as full Wyverns, but yeah. 

I find it easier to call them dragons anyways.

• 9 months later...