Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy being single?

Discolt

I have never been in a romantic relationship, and I don't plan on getting into one ever. So by common sense, I am single and happy with it.

Now I've said this before and I'll say it again: "There may be plenty of fish in the sea, but they're all pirrannahs".

Edited by CyanVsTeal327
  • Brohoof 1

OF COURSE I'M HAPPY! XD If I had a BF, you know how guilty I would feel fangirling? VERY. VERY GUILTY.

Plus I can hang out with guys without him getting all D: face.

But have you had a girlfriend before?

It's just that I too hated phone conversations. Then I got a girlfriend and still hated for a while, but then I completely fell in love and then I loved talking to her on the phone.

If you say that relationships are "a lot of work" it sounds like if you just were doing it for the status, and not because you actually love the girl. If you did, then you would never think it's a lot of work. You'd be happy! You shouldn't be with someone you don't love.

Then the girl of course dumped me... But I miss her, and I miss women in general! I want to fall in love again. Oh and this girl is currently begging me to take her back, so I'm considering it, but I'm not gonna just say yes inmeadiatly, because I don't feel like I love her anymore (And that would be really pathetic)

Oh, I've had my fair share of girlfriends, and they liked me much more than I liked them. I just didn't realize until I started noticing that I wanted to hang out with my friends rather than spend time with them. And when it comes to that point, I knew that a relationship like that wasn't for me so I decided the best thing to do was to end it in the nicest way possible.

They weren't bad relationships, per say. They just weren't great and didn't impress or bedazzle me in any way.

• Brohoof 1

I try to think of all of the negative aspects of having a girlfriend, in attempt to keep happy about it.

But I still often feel lonely.

But is being 15, and in the 8th grade considered too early for a couple?

Im 15 in 11th grade... Lolwut?

Ive been single all my life (im only 17 so not really supprising). Im perfectly happy with it, if the right girl came along id go for it but i dont want to go through the faff of a relationship for the sake of it.

Im sure out there somewhere, there is a girl who likes beards and ponies :P.

• Brohoof 3

I've only ever had one relationship and it was awful, mainly thanks to her. It only lasted 3 months.

That being said, I'm often far too distracted to think about it. But when I do, I tend not to have a happy night.

I'm single, but boy what I would give to find the perfect girl. Which is probably my biggest problem when looking for a relationship. Until then, I'm single and I guess I could say that my life is just as good without being in a relationship.

I'm single. Honestly, as much as I wouldn't mind having a partner of some sort, I think for now I'm better off this way. Because I live more or less in the middle of nowhere--it takes me close to an hour to get into Denver to do anything--and because I'm so busy this semester with school and actually getting my life on track somewhere, I don't think I can invest the time I would need to into a relationship.

That's not to say I'm not open to the idea, and if an opportunity were to come my way I'd probably take it, but between my natural shyness amongst people I don't know, my tendency to be fairly introverted, and the other factors I've already listed, it's not likely to happen anytime soon.

Incidentally, for those of you in high school or wherever who might think that college would allow you to more easily find a relationship: it won't. College is no different in that respect despite what television or movies might have you think. You have to actually speak to other people and be proactive.

Incidentally, for those of you in high school or wherever who might think that college would allow you to more easily find a relationship: it won't. College is no different in that respect despite what television or movies might have you think. You have to actually speak to other people and be proactive.

And going to the wrong type of college and discovering 99% are men. Good luck finding someone there.

We are Single, easy enough.

Are we happy? Not as easy to answer.

While yes, relationships have been rather 'hostile' towards us, and we are rather nervous at the idea of getting into another one, we do wish we had a special somepony, just to talk to and to be with when times were hard.

But on the flipside once more, We rather enjoy having our own freedom, and we do feelthat being in a relationship would limit that.

We believe it is too complex a question for a simple 'yes or no' answer.

• Brohoof 1