Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you buy new clothes?

Sunlight

never.

like, i still got clothes from 2 years back and i wear em every weak.

it's not like i walk around like a hobo with ripped clothes and all, it's just that i am capable of using clothes for an extended period of time.

like a pair of jeans last about 1/1.5 years.

Only time I buy clothing is when I need it. I can't imagine having a giant pile of clothing just slouching there just staring into my soul, ya? This abides to my motto of keeping things simple and good.

Edited by Demirari

I don't tend to buy new clothes unless they are on sale...

Most of my stuff is hand-me-downs and some of my stuff is from my grandad's shop...

So not very often... only when I see something i REALLY like...

• Brohoof 1

ummm well i maybe buy a new shirt each month or something. I usually only buy new pants like once a year. And I used to buy new shoes every year but I've had the same pair of shoes for like 5 years now lol

Ross. That place is oddly addicting, so when I need something specific, like a new dog bed or a desk organizer, I end up buying 100$ worth of clothes. And pony toys. They usually have pony toys. Also, I get a lot of clothing from Costco, which I frequent, probably twice a week. I don't buy something every time, but I do at least once a month.

This is kind of a recent thing for me. I used to hate shopping.

• Brohoof 1

I am a cheapskate and I don't care how I look, therefore, almost never. I usually wait for my birthday or christmas for new clothes, otherwise, I wear what I already own. I don't understand people who waste large sums of money on clothes regularly. 

I haven't went outside for months, which means I have no real reason to go buy new clothing. It's once in a blue moon I actually go anywhere so I buy around 5-10 shirts a year, at the most. It's a waste of money to buy something and then never wear it again...something I'm guilty of. 

I'd say not very often, but I literally just got some new shirts today from Target, which were marked down outstandingly cheap. Usually I only buy new ones if I either find a really good price on something I like, or if something wears out and I need a replacement.

Im done growing thank god, probably like once a year, i don't buy new cloths that much, i need to get some new gean's though.... If i see something that catches my eye i get it but about once a year i dedicate a day to shopping for cloths.

Nowadays I usually go out to buy clothes maybe around three times a year. I'm kinda picky, so I only buy clothes when I really like something I see. I'll get new shoes maybe once a year. I used to go out and buy clothes all the time when I was younger, but I don't do it as often anymore. Oh yeah, sometimes my family members get me clothes, and that's always nice. I usually really like the clothes my family members get me (which is surprising since I'm really picky), and it feels nice that they'd get me something.

About once or twice week.

Shopping is one of my hobbies and being into fashion. I love making new things to wear or going to a store.

Thankfully my job lets me to afford this lifestyle. Plus I love thrift store shopping where you can find one of kind pieces from different time periods for under 10 dollars.

It depends on my financial situation but I have been trying to get some newer stuff each month, maybe a shirt or two and something else or whatever. An MLP shirt is essential. :P So I guess once a month if possible, but I don't get much at all.

I buy new clothes as I need them.  I don't usually buy clothes when I don't need them. If it's a specialized shirt, like a band tee or a pony shirt, I'll usually buy it there, but if not I'll wait and buy some later.  I usually buy a lot of clothes at one time so I won't need to buy them again in a short time.

I buy new clothing once every few years. I have always done it so that my clothing I purchase is loose fitting in case I need to hold onto it for a later time, when I may be taller or wider. 

I do it because I can't afford to go clothing shopping often.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Gosh, I'm pretty frugal with how often I buy new clothes. I bought about 5 new pairs of jeans last summer because all my jeans were about 6 years old and they didn't fit me anymore. The Freshman 15 (the 15 pounds you gain in your freshman year at college) will do that to you laugh.png But yeah, that's about how often I buy new clothes. Once every three to five years. But I don't go cheap. I buy really nice clothes then take care of them, especially if I plan on wearing them outside of my apartment. I really have no qualms on spending $1,200 to $1,500 on replacing my wardrobe and keeping it for 5 or 6 years. 

Edited by Space Woona

• 1 year later...