Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your school mascot and School colours?

Grand_Finale

My school mascot is a pirate.

PFFFF... Bahahaha! A ugly old pirate! Poor logic has to see that every day! Hahahahah!

Our school colors are Green, yellow, and white.

Those colors don't go well together. They really don't. I swear, they don't.

• 8 months later...
(edited)

My elementary school was Green and Gold. We were the Panthers. :3

Junior High and Highschool or just Purple and Gold. :P

Although my Junior High used to be Orange and Black.

We have no mascot because my school is stupid... we were Knights at one point but now we aren't anything. 

If I gave the name then it would lead up to the city I live in... :x

Edited by Really PrincessOfWub

Well I'm in college now.  But my high school mascots were the Vikings, and we were green and gold.  We had a boy and a girl viking for different times of the year.  

same here :) my college colors is green and white. college mascot sparty the spartan. my highschool colors were bergendy and silver while my mascot was a spartan to

(edited)

Surprised no one had mentioned a Bears yet.

Anyways, I go to North Royalton High School and our team are called the North Royalton Bears. Our colors are purple and yellow.

Couldn't find our actual logo anywhere on the net for some reason so here's our football field logo

post-24612-0-56442900-1406238913_thumb.jpg

Edited by tavitrix

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I already graduated but you call yourself and alumni forever!  Oklahoma State University represented by the fabulous 'Pistol Pete' inspired by the real life Frank Eaton, a crusty old cowboy known for shooting up some six outlaws to avenge his father's death in the most dramatic way possible.  ORANGE POWAHHHHHHH!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQeTsq48pcI

post-28589-0-14787100-1407008309.jpg

My Highschool colors are Cardinal Red, and White. We call ourselves the Red Army. CCP! YOU KNOW!

Mascot? Well, Our pastor at our school is the mascot really, but our teams are called the Red Devils. So I guess el diablo is our mascot.

My mascot now in college is super boring.  We're the Cowboys, and we're saddled with brown and gold.  Yay.  The one for the high school I graduated from was worse though, because it was a knockoff of the college, which is in the same town.  We were the Plainsmen, maroon and gold, and I cannot tell you how much that sucked.  Especially for the girls.  No girl wants to be identified as a "Laramie High PlainsMAN".  And when you play sports, they call you the "Lady PlainsMEN", which is a contradiction in itself.  Just weird, man.  And since when is a farmer or rancher a good mascot for an educational institution?  I mean, nothing against farmers, but they are not usually thought of as symbols of intellectual attainment.

Freshman year, though, when I lived in Colorado, we had the coolest freaking mascot ever.  We wore purple, silver, and black, and we were the DCC THUNDER.  Much better than glorified farmers.

Our 'mascot', if you could call it that, I'm just going with what appears on our coat of arms, is a yellow... Fish thing... And our colours are red, green and yellow, going off the colouring of our ties, or black and green from our blazers, in which black is for boys and green is for girls.

Other than that, we don't really have an official 'mascot', nor a real sense of community like many of you guys appear to have.

Freshman year:

-Bull Dawgs

-Blue and Gold

Sophomore year:

-Braves(some Native American dude)

-Red and White

Junior year:

-Warriors(again, some Native American dude)

-Green and White

Senior year: -this upcoming school year-

-The same as Freshman year. Moved from Washington back to Texas. Blah blah blah. Hooray.

Edited by Cupcakes14

The Knights. Our colors are Gray, Black, Purple, and White. 

The High School mascot in which I graduated from were the Knights, and our school colors had been purple and white.

:blink: Did we go to the same school or is this some odd coincidence...

• Brohoof 1

My high school mascot was a type of bird and the color was a "cold color". My current school color and mascot is an orange steer. Have fun :umad:.

Edited by Super80 Wolf

Elementary school: Tigers. Our colors were... Aqua and something else. White?

Middle School: Mustangs. Our colors were blue and gold.

High School: Pathfinder. Our colors were burgundy and gray. I'm actually wearing the colors now!

College: I had to google it. We're the Warriors and our colors are blue and gray. Cool!

K-1: Colony Oak Cougars, Blue, Silver and White

1: Fremont Falcons?

2-6: Rose Avenue Mustangs, Blue and White

7: La Loma Lancers, Green and Silver

8: North Elementary Lions, Maroon and Gold

9: West High Wolf Pack, Blue and Gold

10-continuing: Lathrop High Spartans, Gold and Black

I've been to way to many schools XD

• 3 weeks later...