Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone know a good YouTube channel to watch the new season on?

Mars Caramel

Basically what the title says. Since I don't watch the show on TV, (even if I knew it WAS shown where I live) I have to rely on YouTube to get a good dose of my ponies. And since season 4 is about to start, I was hoping anyone knew of the best YouTube channel I can go to, which uploads all the episodes in high quality, and is hopefully willing to update as quickly as possible with the new episodes.

Can someone please give me, and probably others like me, a good YouTube channel that's doing this?

Sorry no can do. Hasbro will shut down any channel which plans to broadcast new episodes as they have in the past. Since they have technology in youtube that will detect the abuse of copyright during the upload you likely will see this happen even faster. Just do searches AFTER the new season actually broadcasts and hope that the channels and the uploads might last for several hours or days before shutdown.

It kind've sucks that they do that.  I understand their wanting to, you know, make $$$.  BUT most of the fanbase here doesn't even get the HUB....Itunes gets things wrong, and some (like me) don't have internet services in which we can WATCH stuff.  I do my inter-webbing at work, when I have time.  I download the vids as they come on youtube (yeah Firefox addons), and that's the ONLY way I'm able to watch a new episode.  And to say wait for the DVD releases is stupid because Season 3 is done and they haven't released a boxset yet!  The same goes for the previous two seasons, they released well after the seasons were over (which is understandable), but then I'd be waaaaay behind on everything, and I wouldn't be involved in the brony fandom at all if I didn't want to spoil myself (and I avoid spoiler stuff anyways) so yeah....that's my take on it.  btw, I have bought the season boxsets when they come out, because I ain't a free-loader....

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, Dailymotion seems to be the best source.  The user "Mysterious Brony" has not only Seasons 1-3, but also all Friendship is Witchcraft and Mentally Advanced Series.

I imagine a few YouTube sources will come up within ~3 hours of the premier.  They may be cropped to avoid bot detection, however.

I agree with the above, livestreams are usually a pretty good option, and sometimes they'll have interesting discussions afterwards (as well as insane ridiculousness in the chatroom (that's where the Gak meme was born)).  The only problem is that they tend to get overloaded with viewers, especially for the premieres and finales, and that results in video lag.  I don't remember it being so bad in The Crystal Empire, but oh god, the video lag during Magical Mystery Cure was awful.

Edited by Antismurf9001