Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite stuffed animal or plushie?

Thundershock

this is a thread that you can say whatever you want about stuffed animals, but i got some questions as well

1.whats your favorite stuffed animals?

2.what plushies do you plan to get?

3.how many do you have?

heres my answers:

1.my favs are my stuffed rainbowdash, my teddy bear whos bigger than me,my stuffed oshawott, stuffed kirby, and my rattle snake

2.i want a fix-it felix plush. i saw one at a store and theyre so awesome!

3.dude, dont even ask me how many i got.all of them arent even in the house, i think theyre in storage.

thanks!

1. My stuffed dragon. It's really well made and beautiful, with green and pink scales that shine in the light. I think it came from China.

2. I'm getting either a Pinkie Pie one, or a Gummy one for Christmas. It's going to be so awesome! I totally want a Lightning Dust plush.

3. Whoa, don't even get me started. I don't even know where half of them ARE!

1) Favourite Stuffed Animals

I have three of them that have been with me for pretty much my whole life. Pikachu, Ernie from Sesame Street and Polkaroo from Polkadot Shorts have always been with me and I have a bit of an emotional attachment to them.

2) What plushies do I plan to get

I really don't plan my plushie purchases.

3) How many do I have

... I can't put a number on it. It's nothing absurd, but I will freely admit that plushies and stuffed animals are probably one of my greatest weaknesses. If I went out on a date and they pulled out a teddy bear or something on me, I'd be instantly won over.

Edited by Celtore
Holy crap it's been 6 years!

A teddy bear from the teddy bear factory. From over 10 years ago. It is one of the few things I still have remaining from when my dad was still alive. I take good care of it.

A brain slug hat from team fortress 2. My friend made me a real life version of it for my birthday. It looks very cute and took him a lot of work. I display it proudly in my room and wear it occasionally (it is attached to a hairclip so I can wear it)

I would like to have a plushie of fluttershy because she is cute. 

3.how many do you have?

At least 5 or 6.

My teddy bear I've had since I was like four or something. It's hard for me to fall asleep if I don't have him, as childish as that is.

I really want a Rilakkuma plushie.
3.how many do you have?

Too many to count. 

You take a look at me and then read the topic title.......don't judge me :lol:

1) Favorite Stuffed toy.

I have two, my Fluttershy Plushie that I went all out on to buy after I got into the show. Around ninty dollars and pretty fantastically made. Durable from my manly hugs and looks good.

My second is a old stuffed toy my Grandfather got from a member of the original Bolshevik party in 1917. It's a simple figurine of Lenin :D

2) What I plan to get.

Nothing really.....Fluttershy is enough :wub:

3) How many do I have?

Just those two.....

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer

• 9 months later...

I'm sure that many people have their own collections of stuffed animals. Or at least some have decided to shell out their wallets for real life fluffy ponies. I'm curious to know about any collections people have, or if people still sleep with their stuffies or anything like that.

Personally I still do sleep with a teddy bear, though I do not have any pony stuffed toys.

Nor would I sleep with one even if I did.

• Brohoof 1

I used to own a lot of whale and marine animal plushies. I still have a few of them stored. I had a grey shark, two small blue sharks, two orcas, a pink dolphin (that my dog had fun with, if you know what I mean), an octopus, a blue-green whale, and a small who knows what whale? Lolz.

I currently don't have any, but I saw this really awesome dog plushie at IKEA the other day and I really wanted to buy it but my mom said it looked too real so she doesn't want something like that around the house. Maybe one day I'll be able to get it, because it was really awesome and not even that expensive.

I have a stuffed dog named woof-woof :3 i don't really sleep with her in my arms anymore but she's kinda just lazily thrown at the foot of my bed. Woof-woof still holds a lot of sentimental value to me

Ah phew,,, for a moment when I read the header I thought this was a thread about Taxidermy... Crisis averted... anyway, the only plushie I've ever owned was a sonic one which I was really fond of... until his arm came off.

Never had another since.

Edited by Malinter

I have a lot of stuffed animals....I should post some pics in a seperate topic lol because I have so many.  For example, many of you must know of beanie babies...well, I collect only one kind (thus far) and that is Whisper, the fawn.  I have 95 of them (an counting).  yeah...I'm a bit crazy...but I love deer!

Stuffed animals are my greatest weakness, I have a massive soft spot for them. Despite being in my early twenties, I still sleep with a great number of them. To give some idea of the number I have, I'll describe it this way... I sleep in a double bed and my stuffed animal collection takes up pretty much half of it.

It's a bit strange really, but I can't help it. When I eventually grow out of this (not for a good while yet I think), I will still probably keep three near me. Pikachu, Polkaroo and Ernie have been with me through some significant periods of my childhood, I couldn't imagine putting them in the attic.

(also, yes, I have a Derpy plush. This is my one and only mlp plush related item.)

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

I always played with a stuffed Kermit the Frog and a stuffed teddy bear as a kid. I don't do that anymore, unless someone offered me to play with some stuffed animals. They are my weakness! :P

The only real stuffed animal I have is this giant green lizard thing that watches me while I sleep because I have no where else to put it, I also have a stuffed sloth hanging from its neck

for the record the lizard is literally about 3 meters long from his nose to the end of his tail

post-19960-0-42633800-1381866722_thumb.png

I collected hundreds of TY beanie babies when I was a kid and still have them in the attic all sealed up. I ended up getting quite a few rare ones to my knowledge when I visited Harrods in London but my favourite Beanie was Charitee, the PGA Tour beanie as it's pure gold and I just love the color.

I used to have so many stuffed animals as a kid...

Sadly, I had to give a lot of them away sad.png

I have ten left. Three of them are gifts, and they're the characters from Adventure Time. One is a penguin that I won at some random New Year's thing, another a random leopard which I have no idea where it came from, then I got this bunny from New Year's as well. Then it's some random fluffy puppy I bought. 

The last one is the one which I had the longest, a stuffed donkey. It was a gift, one which I've had since I was four. Still love it, even though it got a really short haircut from when I was six tongue.png

I love plushies...I've got almost 30 in my room. I've got a huge Derpy plush a medium Fluttershy and a small Pinkie Pie....most of my others are Disney plushies or other random small ones.,and most of my Disney plushies are Simbas, which I have 8 of...all of which are different. I've also got a Timon,Mufasa, Stitch(Liloand stitch), Tony The Tiger, a Minecraft Creeper, Leo of VG Cats, and a couple random meerkats and foxes.

I usually sleep with Derpy though....yea I like sleeping with her...she makes a good cuddle pony.

I sleep with like, eight. ;_; I am a child at heart. And my body pillow is my OTP. I named it Captain Snuggums, Lord of the Body Pillows. <__< >__>

My others include a bison plushie named Fredrique the Ninth and a big Chococat I named Ser Kitty Payne (as in the GoT Ilyn Payne character, yes). I also have a Braeburn crochet and a few smaller ponies I got at BC but I have them in my display case. X3

There's also Derese the moose and Hyde, Fenzo, and Phillip the elephants. I collect elephant and whale objects, oddly.

I have no life <3

Edited by PDS.avi