Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.

pleasedontcomeback

Happens often to me, had one of those deja vu moments not so long ago. Often have them while I'm dreaming, it's often creepy when you're just doing something and then suddenly you know what's going to happen in advance since you remember the dream. It's weird but in a good way, since if the outcome was bad in the dream you can change it. Though, I have tried altering it and even if you do the outcome stays the same. The reason being that you can't prevent it from happening, it's weird but you sort of just watch everything happen. You decide to things differently but in the end you actually do what you did during the deja vu dream.

So in short, yes I have.

Constantly. And what's worse is that these predictions are completely arbitrous. None of them are of any worth what so ever. One is where I found myself in a warehouse and two years later I come across the same warehouse and... nothing happened. I was just there to be there.

I feel that waay too much....

It gave me the feeling I have lived one day in five years now, it is getting in my brain.

(My life must be boring... xD)

I watch the same things everyday, kinda feel the same way.

• Brohoof 1

I've just had it about small thing, like I'll be reading/watching/playing something and get that feeling that this exact thing has happened before. It's really weird when it's something I'm just seeing for the first time and get the feeling.  

That would be a premonition if I'm understanding you correctly.

A few times. Always over something of little consequence though. Small enough not to spark any wonder. This is how I discovered what I did with a USB cable once. Looked high and low for the thing and couldn't find it. Had a little dream that it turned up in a certain place, so I checked when I woke up. There it was. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I've had deja vu before. I don't want to say that I've seen the future in dreams, but events in dreams have come to pass in life, leading to a sense of deja vu. Dreams are generally random scraps of memory, so a possibility is that common events become prominent in dreams, meaning the dream is recalled when the event is repeated.

Yeah, I have. It's really odd, because i'll be doing everyday things, and then all of a sudden I know what is going to happen within a few moments. Nothing as far as predicting the future, but its still weird to *guess* what is going to happen correctly. Of course, there are many scientific reasons most likely, but what's the fun in that.

Ermagerd! I had one of those dream to reality deja vu. ONLY once... I remember it so vividly, it wasn't something exciting though, I had a dream that my paper plane crashed nose first directly on a door nob, then it happened a week later in reality. DAFAQ?

Well I misunderstood what you meant by "dream deja vu" when I read the title but I will share some experiences with dreams/deja vu not along your lines. I have dreams where I feel like I have dreamt them before even if I cannot recollect it. It's very odd since in my dream I accept it as "this has happened before" while when I wake up I feel very confused since I cannot recall having a dream like that.

I had a "prophetic" dream once but I cannot even recall what it was about even. It's not too weird our brains may cover mudane things that might happen in the near future. I wouldn't call it magic though but I guess thats spoiling the fun lol.

Edited by RainbowGlitter