Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daily Questions

verycreativeusername

Because I don't have a driver license, not even a learners permit, and my parents are too cheap to drive me anywhere, I either walk or take public transportation depending on its distance. 

Edited by JRex95

My favorite kind of chips are salt and vinegar. Next question!

How do you commonly go somewhere? Do you use a car? Motorcycle? Do you walk? Do you use a bicycle? Public transportation?

Owning a car is more or less mandatory in Perth if you want to function. This city is so spread out, and the public transport doesn't cover nearly enough ground.

Given that, I drive. I have a little TARDIS-blue Mitsubishi Lancer. Not the fanciest thing, but she's reliable.  :)

Yes. Spain is without a doubt one of the best countries of Europe. Nice people, nice food, everything is nice around here.

Though we're a bit tired of immigrants and tourists. This year we've had about 60 million visitors, and that's too much for us.

Still, best country to me.

I go around by my car. My dad drives me around because I am too young to get a driver's license. Next question!

Do you like the country you live in? Why or why not?

I whine about it and make fun of it a lot, but Australia is a pretty decent place to live, at the end of the day. The biggest downsides would be the sheer distance from the rest of the world, making good holidays extremely expensive. (The flights are ridiculous.) Our current government is also pretty useless, but the only other country I'd like to live in is the UK, and they have the same problem right now. (Plus, teachers here get paid more.)

I can't stand heat though, I'm very much a rainy-weather person. I live in the wrong state for that. (WA). But there's nothing stopping me from moving to Tasmania in a few years, where the weather is much cooler.

I live in Israel - it's a bit complicated. I don't like the current way things are going because we have enough economic and militaristic problems to sort through. But, i DO LIKE Israel because it provides a safe sanctuary to Jews from the hating pursuit we suffer everywhere else in the world.

• Brohoof 1

I live in America, and being 52 I remember feeling safe about the country I lived in. Now I question if it was really ever safe. I am soooooo sick of the government now, as well as the media who is in the hip pockets of the government.

American's are suppose to have certain freedoms but it looks good on paper but it isn't the truth anymore. The reality is you are under the control of the government. And I am not sure what nation would be any different then this. Sorry but I'm a sceptic on this topic now. Funny thing is, I considered myself a Tea Party Patriot at one time too. Even that to me now is a joke.

Yup! I love the UK.

I live in Israel - it's a bit complicated. I don't like the current way things are going because we have enough economic and militaristic problems to sort through. But, i DO LIKE Israel because it provides a safe sanctuary to Jews from the hating pursuit we suffer everywhere else in the world.

Firstly; "safe" is barely a word I'd use in regards to Israel, secondly, So far as I can tell, Jews do not recieve hate in any countrys aside from Israel. I have many Jewish friends and they don't seem to have any complaints. If I have indeed got my facts sorely wrong please PM me.

I hate living in the USA. People are rarely friendly, there isn't much to do, and it is boring here. I also feel unsafe here since it is legal for just about anyone to own a gun. A lot of the pro-Americans are cocky and annoying. The anti-Americans are equally as annoying. Overall, I hate it here.

• Brohoof 2

I inhabit the United States.

Overall, it isn't too great here. But honestly, I think the entire world sucks and wish to leave it, so I doubt I'd be much happier anywhere else. Perhaps Canada, I guess. Or any place where they have a better healthcare system would be nice, preferably covering psychological conditions. 

Still, because of the state of the whole world being controlled by greed, corporations, and governments that do nothing, I don't mind living here as much as others. I don't love it, but I also don't hate it. I tell myself, at least I wasn't born in a third world country. There are many, many places in this world that suck so much harder than this one. I'm one of the lucky ones to even have the opportunity to live here when millions of others are born in places that don't even have the most basic freedoms. And really, that's all that matters. It could be so much worse.

• Brohoof 1