Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you have?

The Soldier

Gluttony because I like to eat even when im not hungry. Sloth because im just lazy (but I still go to work and stuff, I just don't like to do anything when im not at work) Lust.......well im human so I don't need to explain that lol. I don't have much pride in anything. I can be very greedy at times but who isn't. I have a lot of envy of other people who are able to be very outgoing and talk to others like its no big deal, I wish I wasn't so shy at times. Now for wrath, does stuff that's you just imagine yourself doing count? otherwise no wrath to be found in me.

I guess I have it all but doesn't really matter. Also a quote I like: "The point is ladies and gentlemen that greed, for lack of a better word, is good". Gordon Gekko. I'm not that greedy, but I don't have anything against greed.

1. Avarice.

2. Wrath.

3. Gluttony.

4. Vanity.

5. Lust.

6. Envy.

7. Sloth, not much though.

• Brohoof 1

I have them all, at least a little bit. 

• Sloth-I am sort of lazy, and I procrastinate way too much.
  • Wrath-I get pissed off easily.
  • Gluttony-I'll eat when I'm not hungry.
  • Envy-I envy others more than I should.
  • Lust-No explanation needed. 
  • Pride-Who likes being told they're wrong? It makes you feel dumb. 
  • Greed-Who doesn't want more than they need? 
Edited by Mikami

Me it is a toss up between lust and gluttony with wrath taking second place. I am a huge perv who can make an innuendo out of almost anything and has some rather interesting fetishes. I love to eat and though I am not too big on junk food for the most part have one hell of a sweet tooth and though I have quite a bit of muscle I do have this gut I have trying to get rid of. My temper is not nearly as bad as it used to be but when I do get angry my mean streak comes out big time and the fact that I am just as stubborn as Applejack can sometimes feed into it.

Sloth and Pride, not a doubt. I'm lazy, arrogant, and more than a little self-absorbed. The sloth really stems from my pride, since I'm so sure that I'll always do well, that I see no reason to do anything, resulting in laziness. (For example, I'm very self-assured of my ability to do well on tests and the like, so I don't study or prepare, because I do very well without doing any work, resulting in me being lazy)

Pfft. I have all of them and more. Oh? You didn't know there were more than seven? Of course not, cause you're not a demon from hell like me. ;)

I kid, I feel the ones most akin to me are Wrath and Sloth. I'm always trying to hide my intense frustration and the fact that I'm lazier than a rock.

Edited by CloudMistDragon

Sloth - My worst. I don't have much ambition and get too comfortable was ease of living.

Wrath - I lose my temper sometimes but it isn't that much of a problem.

Greed - Eh a bit. It's better than it was.

Gluttony - I eat less than I did when I was a teenager. Then I was full glutton.

Lust - Eh. I love me some muscular legs on a girl but I know to not let it become a problem.

Envy - A bit of a problem. There's people I envy for their progress in life.

Pride - Not a problem in the slightest. I believe strongly in humility.

All things consider I'm doing pretty good in terms of cardinal sins... I'm Protestant though so these don't mean much to me. :P

Pfft. I have all of them and more. Oh? You didn't know there were more than seven? Of course not, cause you're not a demon from hell like me. ;)

I kid, I feel the ones most akin to me are Wrath and Sloth. I'm always trying to hide my intense frustration and the fact that I'm lazier than a rock.

Your'e not the only demon in these parts. Now get back to torturing souls before I get the boss

• Brohoof 1

Envy.Me and my friends are walking by and someone compliments on her beauty and she does a little pose.We keep on walking and she gets compliments AGAIN.Oh...

But you know what didn’t come from France? This mother fucking beret-wearing boyfriend stealing giggling stuttering piece of Canadian horseshit, yeah I said it. Fuck you Jean, fuck you, fuck your boyfriend, and the fucking fetus thats growing inside the disease ridden void, that you call a goddamn womb. And fuck you Shay van Buren, fuck you, you shitty glob of donkey cum. I hope you burn in hell for the shitty things you did today cause you are not the least bit sneaky, you’re not the least bit clever, and your only talent is opening your legs to penises that would rather be inside of other girls.

Edited by YayFluttershy

Oh, gee... I wonder. lol.

But really I'm pretty bad with every single one of them. But I never would deny I'm a pretty flawed individual. lol

Sloth and Wrath.
I'm very lazy person when it comes to some stuff. 3848P6s.png
As for Wrath, some stuff really piss me off so easily, and when I'm so enraged, I can be really hostile to everyone. 0lzngBn.png

I guess I'l just put them in order from most to least.

1. Gluttony, I don't eat that much when it's time to eat, but I apparently can't find a difference between when I'm bored and when I'm hungry.

2. Lust, I guess I just get bored easily :[

3. Sloth, I just woke up to go back to sleep, I haven't moved from this couch since of yesterday actually.

4. Envy, bweh, at least it's not higher up in my list xD

5. Pride, I'm not really prideful, but the smallest of insults tend to hurt my ego :3

6. Greed, maybe I should have this higher up in my list, I just think the others should go up higher x:

Envy all the way. I often sit alone in school and it's more often than not very noisy. When it's noisy, it's because everyone has friends to talk to. Meanwhile, there's so much noise that I can't even talk to myself.

I also have a struggle with pride, since I have a strong desire for praise but I'm also afraid of looking like a show-off.

Edited by MagicalStarRain

gluttony (even if i'm not fat i love good food... i'm italian after all XD)

a bit of vanity

and since i'm bipolar.. the other side of me.. wrath.. a lot