Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you still sleep with a teddy bear/stuffed animal?

swordsman

stuff animal's you sleep with  

215 users have voted

1. 1. what kind of stuff animal you sleep with

• poines
    • teddy bear
    • wood land animals(racoons, foxes, deers, ect)
    • dog
    • cat
    • other

I sleep with some next to my bed, but not really on my bed. I'd definitely knock them off.

I have three foxes (got one on a school band trip, and the other two for christmas), one wolf that I got during a family trip a long time ago, and a Rainbow Dash I got at Bronycon 2019.

• 1 year later...

At first, I thought sleeping with plushies in my bed at this age is not okay. But it turns out that sleeping with plushies is about just as okay and common as it is watching MLP as a teenager boy.

I have bunches of plushies in my house. I have all sorts of animals from bears to bunnies to other animals that start with B (and other letters, of course). But I only sleep with a few plushies. My bed has a fish, a bunny, two reversible octopuses, and the Mane Six ponies.

It's also worth noting that people who are big fans of something (like MLP for exemple) are very likely to own plushies and stuff from that one thing. For exemple, bronies are very likely to own plush ponies. I have the Mane Six plush ponies. And like I said in the past, sleeping with plushies isn't something to be ashamed of. Something to be ashamed of is judging others for sleeping with plushies. But anypony should feel free to decorate their house with plushies if they want to!

My bed is full of stuffies omg

my personal fav rn is a frog build a bear

also got that big chest funny looking teddy bear with the small head XD

I got a mahi mahi plush cuz my partner loves fish

dino plush from Spencer’s

skelanimals bay plush

Fat round pink fuzzy rat from universal (sry idk what it is)

ducky plush

and then 3 identical (but different sized) beanie boos

<3

image.jpg

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I still sleep with my favorite plushie; a panda named Florrie. I’ve had her my whole life and she’s showing her age, but I keep her in good repair and never go to bed without her.

That's so cute, Dreamy. :D

There’s my Protoceratops Bix who always goes with on overnight trips, and I need to figure out my eagle plush from the zoo. There’s also my Beanie Boo dragon Saffire.

But what I love best is when my kitty sleeps with me. He’s warm and floofy and says purr and gives me kisses when he’s not trying to love bite.