Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you still sleep with a teddy bear/stuffed animal?

swordsman

stuff animal's you sleep with  

215 users have voted

1. 1. what kind of stuff animal you sleep with

• poines
    • teddy bear
    • wood land animals(racoons, foxes, deers, ect)
    • dog
    • cat
    • other

Hello!

Um, to simply answer that question - I do not sleep with any sort of plushie or animal, though, I have found eternal company from this companion. :P

pillow-1600x1071-salt-lake-mattress-brad

This magical object can shapeshift into almost anything! All you need is a little bit of imagination and experience! :P

Sad-forever-alone-face-only-l.png

Why can't all the things I imagine be real though? :(

If you could see my room, I have so many stuffed animals they fill up a huge corner of my room and part of my bed. So I'm involuntary sleeping with stuffed animals. 

But I do keep one's on my bed anyway cause they're adorable. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm not close to  being an adult yet, I still have a few years or so. But I used to sleep with a teddy bear, more like a stuffed rabbit. I stopped this when I was in 2-3 grade. But it was comforting to have it with me in my sleep. I still keep it under my bed in a box for safe keeping.

My Rainbow Dash plushie.  :wub: It's not a security thing so much as it's a "OMG! She's so soft and adorable! I just wanna snuggle with her all night" thing. 

Same here. I often love to cuddle in bed with most of the pony plushies I've got. I snuggle with my Lyra and Derpy the most frequently since they're both, in my opinion, the cutest ponies (it's also helps that I'm a huge Lyra fan).

I still have the old teddy bear my mom bought me from an AVON book when I was in like early elementary school in my bed. I don't even know how many times the head has been sewn back on over the years do to the stitching working it's way loose.   

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

I sleep with Derpy nearly every night.It'd be a Daring Do Plush, except the seller derped and mailed me a Derpy.

I've also got about 20+ other plushies(Mostly Lion King) on my bed at any given time.I have a Fluttershy plush but she's not snuggle/cuddle size, so she sits on my headboard, otherwise I'd be sleeping with her instead.. While Derpy is a full 18'' tall and really snuggle-able under the sheets. I sometimes kiss her before I go to sleep or before getting out of bed,dunno why. But I do. I usually can't fall asleep unless I'm sleeping with Derpy.

• Brohoof 1

http://community.zibbet.com/profiles/blogs/420-rant

made that not too long ago about my beloved piggy. Forever lost but not forgotten :(

My dad gave him to me and he is the most important thing in my life. This December 22 he passed away. I wrote that for him before he passed and I never got to show him :(

I love you daddy you are gone for now but you will never be loved any less and you won't ever be forgotten <3

• Brohoof 1

Strangely, I sometime sleep with a stuffy (And I'm at the point that no one was suppose to sleep with one). It was a soft penguin, which is called Nico. He was from a build-a-bear store. He kinda worn out from being snuggled. Now he's going on 4 years of being my comfort buddy.

Yes I do actually and I don't really see myself stopping doing so. I know it seems weird at my age, I still have my first ever bunny but I don't sleep with it then I used to have a stuffed whale, cat and the current one is a dog. The dog is not that old and I don't feel ashamed of still sleeping with a stuffed animal but it's definitely not something I'd tell people.

Don't know I just often have a hard time sleeping and I've tried sleeping without one and I can but it's easier with one. So yeah, I do still sleep with a stuffed animal even at my age and probably also when I get older or maybe not I don't see anything wrong with it.