Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

Adente

Alright guys, we've only got 4 teams left in the playoffs, and let's be honest, Denver has just about won the AFC Championship as I'm posting this, which leaves the Seahawks and the 49ers to fight it out for the NFC. Personally, I'm hoping for Seattle to finally win a championship. So, of the teams left, who do you want to win?

EDIT: Its going to be the Seahawks and the Broncos in the Super Bowl. Also, that post game interview with Richard Sherman was the greatest thing ever. Amazing that a guy that intense and good at the game also is extremely smart. (2nd in his high school class and got a 3.9 at Stanford!)

Edited by Windy Runner
  • Brohoof 2

I'd like the Cowboys to win, but that probably won't happen as long as we have Jerry Jones and Tony Romo lol 

So if Seattle loses the game that's coming on in 15 minutes (as of the time of this post), I want to see Denver win. But if the Seahawks win that game, I would rather see the Seahawks win the Super Bowl. Either way, San Francisco is no stranger to the Super Bowl and so I want to see one of those other two go. Denver hasn't been in 15 years and Seattle hasn't been in 8 so it'll be nice to see one of them go there. Denver is already going so I really want to see Seattle win this afternoon

• Brohoof 2

I'm a american football loather and I going to say this:

I dont care

Well that's your opinion, but the title clearly said that this was about the Super Bowl, so you could have just ignored the thread. What you did is like an anti-brony clicking on an MLP video on YouTube just to comment that they loathe MLP.

I would LOVE to see the lions win a Super Bowl, being from Detroit and all, but that's not going to happen in a while, so my vote is for the Seahawks. They may have a history for cheating, but, hey, it's a lot better than the 49ers. :) jk

Even though I was rooting for the Patriots to win today, I'm hoping the Broncos emerge victorious in the Super Bowl.  It's been a long time since they won their last one.  And while Peyton Manning's legacy is already secure, one more championship would add a lot to that.  :)

I will be rooting for the Denver Broncos. Here are my reasons:

-Seattle and San Francisco both are responsible for keeping my team, the Arizona Cardinals, out of the playoffs (we went 10-6 but it just wasn't good enough). The enemy of my enemy is my friend. And right now, Denver is my friend.

-Peyton Manning seems like a genuinely decent guy and his team lost the Super Bowl to the Saints a few years ago. So, why not root for him now? It's his time to shine, more than ever.

-Denver's offense is just an irresistible force! It's just amazing to watch.

(NOTE: as I type this, the 49ers are leading the Seahawks 3-0)

NFC Championship update: Come on Seahawks get it together guys! Kaepernick keeps going right through your defense!

Well, Lynch just turned up the beast mode with that touchdown run, so the Seahawks aren't out of this by a long shot!

What I'm hoping is that the Seahawks and 49ers both lose because of some ridiculous technicality, that there is no Super Bowl and Denver is declared "the winner" since they won their last game. I know that's just silly but hey, it'd be awesome if it happened. B)

I was really hoping for the patriots to win the Super Bowl this year. But, since that isn't a option I guess I'm gonna have to go with the sea hawks for this one. Patriots have always and will always be my favorite football team but, seeing as my family and me are moving to Portland Oregon some day, I have to go with the closest team to that area.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly