Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Australia!

Best Username Ever

Who here lives in Australia like me i always feel like in Australia the numbers of

bronies is far less Maybe just because there are like 10 times less people in

Australia then places like America. If you don't live here then what are your opinions on Australia and what do you think the typical Aussie is like i have seen quite a

few of the "Do you ride kangaroo's to school" type of people and i find it funny when people think that.

Edited by Best Username Ever

It is currently 12:47am, up here in the Northern Territory of Australia. Shouldn't you be in be-oh, wait, it's(or, was) Friday. :3

Well i live in New South Wales near Wollongong (you know south of Sydney) but please do tell what is it like in the Northern Territory.

Well i live in New South Wales near Wollongong (you know south of Sydney) but please do tell what is it like in the Northern Territory.

I went to Sydney once. Was quite pleasant.

I'll tell you what it ain't like right now. It's not stupidly hot. Suck it, Southerners! Now you know what we spend 90$ of the year living in! I bet you wish ya'll installed ceiling fans!  :umad: 

Playful banter aside, life isn't really different. The temperature stays pretty static, sitting in the range of 'hot' and 'hotter'. Not as many people up here, and I can make it walking from one end of our capital to the other, in the shorter half of an hour.

Unfortunately, things are still a little backwater here for my taste, despite development's best efforts. Looking to move to Adelaide or Melbourne sometime.

vegemite-toast-crunch.jpg

I know a couple of people from Australia on here, both really cool dudes :D

I'm from Texas though, and Texas accent > Australian accent.

fite me bro

Vegemite is a beautiful byproduct, don't you dare slander it! *throws gobfuls of the salted delicacy* 

Edited by ~Chaotic Dratini~
  • Brohoof 1

I went to Sydney once. Was quite pleasant.

I'll tell you what it ain't like right now. It's not stupidly hot. Suck it, Southerners! Now you know what we spend 90$ of the year living in! I bet you wish ya'll installed ceiling fans!  :umad: 

Playful banter aside, life isn't really different. The temperature stays pretty static, sitting in the range of 'hot' and 'hotter'. Not as many people up here, and I can make it walking from one end of our capital to the other, in the shorter half of an hour.

Unfortunately, things are still a little backwater here for my taste, despite development's best efforts. Looking to move to Adelaide or Melbourne sometime.

I have heard Melbourne is an amazing place with an interesting culture and feel too it i haven't been there though in fact i haven't left NSW before.

I have heard Melbourne is an amazing place with an interesting culture and feel too it i haven't been there though in fact i haven't left NSW before.

There is some really lovely places across the country(except Tasmania. That is the dark place, and Mufasa says to stay away). If you ever get the chance, do a little travelling.

Mind you, considering that up here, we really don't have all that much, I find the larger, southern cities all to be fantastic. Even Brisbane.

I'm from Western Australia, so like it's probably early morning for you guys it isn't just early morning for me yet. There's a couple of otherd I know on here that are also Aussies, but most of them have gone to bed already

I'm from Western Australia, so like it's probably early morning for you guys it isn't just early morning for me yet. There's a couple of otherd I know on here that are also Aussies, but most of them have gone to bed already

I may get to visit WA soon my uncle and his family lives in Perth it looks like an interesting place to go on a trip to.

• 2 months later...

Well I live in Brisbane and I know of one other brony (I haven't talked to him about being a brony but it is quite clear that he is one since he has RD as his FB cover photo. but other than him I don't know of any other bronies that live in Brisbane :\

The only Australian city that one can fly to from Guam is Cairns. Well anyways since this is a topic on all things Australia, several products from there are sold here. Some of which include Cadbury Chocolates, Arnott's Tin Tams, and Canned Corn Beef.

Oh yeah, Australian products are expensive!

I live in Australia! Sydney to be exact. Right now it's 10:50. There may not be much bronies here in this country, but there definitely are some :) In fact, I'm gonna try to go to sleep now.

Edited by DiscordedBrony

I have never been to Australia, all I know is that they have the smexiest accent ever. xD

As for with the Australian thing I doubt they live very differently than brits or americans.

BTW are kangoroos as awesome in real life as they are on photos? :3

I don't live in Australia myself, but I know people who do.

From what I've seen & heard, its a great place & defiantly somewhere I plan to visit in my lifetime.

I'd guess the lower numbers are probably due to the lower population. I don't see many bronies from the UK either.

BTW are kangoroos as awesome in real life as they are on photos? :3

No.

They hurt.

A lot.

Like a real lot.

• Brohoof 1

I am not from Australia or have ever lived their, I am a Nebraskan country boy that lives out in the middle of nowhere, however I know TONS of people on the forums that are! :) 

I live in Victoria, near the CBD. Nice place, but has a terrible lack of theme parks :okiedokielokie:  And I mean good theme parks. Luna Park doesn't count