Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Australia!

Best Username Ever

I am not from Australia but it is one of places I consider to move to when I finish my education and get master degree. Still for me it appears that there are some Aussie bronies (two are even my very good friends :3 ). I am only concerned about this "giant spiders and 6426 animals that can kill You" thing :D 

I am not from Australia but it is one of places I consider to move to when I finish my education and get master degree. Still for me it appears that there are some Aussie bronies (two are even my very good friends :3 ). I am only concerned about this "giant spiders and 6426 animals that can kill You" thing :D

As long as you stay away from the Bush, you'll be safe.

(kinda)

I just have to ask this! I love Home and away! But someone told me it isn't popular down under! Is that true?

No. It's pretty popular over here.

Well i'm a Campbelltown boy (you know Sydney but smaller and safer) i only half like australia (for reasons that i don't really feel like going in to) but yeah it's boring as hell where i live the only thing that entertains me is my laptop, YouTube and Skype (i live in a family where only i know what technology is) so yeah i'd also love to meet some of the NSW bronies because i only know 5 and i only speak to 3 of them regularly the fifth one i haven't talked to in ages and the last one is occasionally i get to speak to him but yeah i'd love to meet any ponies in the campbelltown area because then we can chill and do pony stuffs y'know? (why that sounded american in my head is beyond me) oh and i live in constant fear of being mauled on by a dropbear or a koala setting my house on fire

post-22983-0-51448900-1396691975.jpg

Heed the sign Americans

• Brohoof 2

By Australia you mean the land of Nope right? My family at some point crossed through there. It's not so easy to track my fathers side of the family though. I always viewed us Americans as the younger but taller brother of England and cousin of Australia. That's the nice result of of colonialism. several countries that speak the same language for the most part and the inhabitants being able to converse thanks to the internet.

• 6 months later...

I'm from Australia. South Australia, to be exact! :D By the time I post this, it'll be 2:30 pm. :3

I also love how Australia is one of the safest places on the planet... and one of the most dangerous places. We may have really good militaries, but the animals are so dangerous. Look at this page and open the Real Life - Australia tab. It speaks for itself. :P

All I know is that any country that gives the world one of the wittiest Bronies

, one of the greatest actors alive today ( and who is Jean Valjean! :proud: ) Hugh_Jackman_2014.jpg , and is partially responsible for helping to give birth to the most famous movie line about what is or is not a knife ( We all know the one ); that country is totally awesome in my book :wub: .
  • Brohoof 1

I live in Israel, believe me when i tell you the Israeli bronies are far smaller in number compared to Australians, infact I think the amount of bronies here measures in the hundreds. As for Australia, i'd like to visit one day. The weather's probably pretty harsh, but the exotic locations, animals and amazing beaches is probably well worth seeing.

That's where TSNWP lives :D! And yeah I know what you mean when people ask if Aussies ride kangaroos to school (people have asked us from Texas if we ride horses to school).

Ehhh Australia is on my list of to-go places (I don't really have a written list :P).

Opinion is positive :umad:.

• 4 years later...

I've never been to Australia  but would love to visit (as long as I can avoid the nasty critters that bite and sting). My parents tell me I was almost an Australian citizen when my dad came close to taking a job there when I was a baby. We would have moved there permanently and I would have a cool accent right now. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

I wasn't in Australia yet, but it would definitelly interest me to visit Australia someday. It has an interesting and unique (but also danger) nature and also an interesting geology. Yeah, one day I will go to visit Australia. 

I've never been to Australia, but I'd love to visit. I don't agree with the gun laws there, but I would be visiting for the dark skies and scenery. Some of the best Milky Way photos come from Australia!  :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...