Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC and Youtube channel name help please

Crimson Strings

Hello, I have just recently joined the herd and do not fully understand everything in this fandom. 

At the moment I've only seen 18 episodes, I don't really know what sounds stupid or cheesy so I really need help. And with the exception of music I am not creative and fairly lazy. I want to make a Youtube channel and remix some of my favourite PMV's and write some songs of my own, I am currently working on a song called ,"lone filly" or "lonely filly" or something along those lines. I got the idea from listening to, "I am no hero", humming the general chords in my head and imagining a good solo to go over it. 

Anyway enough of that, I need some ideas for my youtube channel and OC (probably the same name), here are some of my ideas. Also I am grade 8 in the violin and for now all my songs will be purely me playing all the roles on the violin. I don't think many people are doing that at the moment so it should be fairly unique, the only person I heard is similar to that is the carbon maestro but he has an entire orchestra.

So my ideas and from asking some friends are:

-Crimson Violin

-Symphonic melody

-Vipony

I have no idea how cheesy or stupid these sound to more veteran members of the fandom who have been apart of it for longer than a day or seen more than 18 episodes so be brutally honest and give ideas and opinions.

Also if there are any songs you think would sound great played by pure violin let me know and maybe provide a link and I may feature it. Thanks XD

My OC below 

post-24144-0-26205800-1390742983_thumb.png

Hi there, that's a really nice oc you've got there.

Scarlet Strings seems very fitting for him. Crimson Violin is good, but to me it just rolls off as too long. Crimson Strings is a great name. Try fusing variations of the color reds wih things related to music.