Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite superhero & villain...?

I like a LOT of them but Rorschach is probably my favourite. I also really like Osterman and V. And Death (from the Sandman series.)

But Rorschach is awesome possum. I love Watchmen so much, it's an AMAZING book, as is V for Vendetta.

ANYWAYS. Thoughts? Who are your favourites?

id go for wolvie for super hero and batman for hero . did you here this summer they are doing a prequal series to watchman?

Beast, from the X-Men universe. Basically a total brain who gets mutated into, well, a feral beast while still retaining his erudition. It's a nice usage of contrast the way he's developed.

id go for wolvie for super hero and batman for hero . did you here this summer they are doing a prequal series to watchman?

WUT *DANCEY DANCE*

NO!

Is this really a debate?? It's all batman!!! He uses nothing but gadgets, and he's human so he is not OP in anyway shape or form (like super man) He also doesn't kill anypony, so that makes him that more legit!! xD

I am batman!!

batmans a hero not a superhero superheroes have special powers batman doesnt

Rorschach doesn't either XD

The only one with powers in WM is Osterman.

yah i think its a 5? comic run with back stories on main characters cant wait!

WUT.

They got into their pasts briefly but not really Dan's. I hate Laurie so I'm cool without her. And Adrian's an asshole. So If this is true I'll be getting Rorschach's, Ostermans, and Dan's XD

Tough call, there's lots of superhero's I like, I've read too many comics >.<. But I'd have to say it's a toss up between Deadpool, and the incredible Hulk.

• 1 month later...

Tell me, who's your favorite villain. He/She can be from any show, video game, book, ect. As for me, my favorite villain is Hao from shaman king. I love his personality. He's always happy and carefree. And he's always  smileing. I'll give you an example of what he's like.

Here's a conversation he was having with on of his minions.

Luchist: Master Hao...

Hao: What? This is the good part. Wanna see?

Luchist: No. I am too furious to see anything.

Hao: Huh? Over something stupid again, I bet.

Luchist: NO!!! It's NOT stupid!!! That x-laws brat! He said you were evil! He called you a mass murderer!

Hao: So?

Luchist: SO?! He knows nothing about you! That insolent whelp!

Hao: It's nothing. Ignore it. What he said was true, and you can't change that. Although... in my eyes... they're doing the exact same thing. They're no more righteous than we are.

[speaking in terms of MLPFIM]

Man this is a tough question...

Best designed villain DEFINITELY goes to Chrysalis! She's just freaking gorgeous!

Best personality villain is Discord since he's just so fun!

Best story villain goes to Nightmare Moon! She has a nice redemption arch that I have come to admire.

But I think Best overall villain goes to the Pony that still sends shivers down my spine... Diamond Tiara! Just so freaking frightening for a little filly! D:

• Brohoof 1