Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why wasn't Dr Whooves in this thing?

Shenron00

Probably since Daleks exterminating everyone isn't exactly the message they want to send to lil children.

• Brohoof 2

Are people still using this thread? Huh, I gues my question wasn't too stupid after all. I guess I just asked it incorrectly or something, because I feel stupid for starting this thread.

The Doctor is a time traveller so he was absent during Equestria Girls. This means Doctor Whooves is the pony version of him, as well as pony Rose/Roseluck.

HEADCANON ACCEPTED

Edited by SwirlyBourbons

img-2534594-1-356990__safe_equestria+gir

He was right here. It was small, I know. Anyone could've missed. it missed it at first.

So, yeah. You're welcome. You no longer have to wonder about Doctor Whooves in Equestria Girls

This is the last time I'm gonna say it. This is him. This is where he was. Just look at the hourglass badge.

(edited)

This is the last time I'm gonna say it. This is him. This is where he was. Just look at the hourglass badge.

I don't think people are looking at it. I don't even know why people are still commenting on this thread. That guy may have an hourglass badge and a scarf, but lots of ponies have hour glass cutie marks, and the scarf might just be coincidence. I'm talking about the one people say looks like the 10th Doctor (honestly, I don't see the resemblance).

The Doctor is a time traveller so he was absent during Equestria Girls. This means Doctor Whooves is the pony version of him, as well as Rose/Roseluck

That's what I said in the intro post! But no, my ideas just have to get shot down. Not yelling at you though. Btw, and this goes to everypony, his name is now apparently spelled "Dr. Hooves" now. And SwirlyBourbons, Roseluck is not Rose. They just put her next to Dr. Hooves because Roseluck and Rose share similar names.

Fun fact: Dr. Hooves was originally named "Time Turner", and was not really meant to reference Doctor Who. How such coincidences take place.

Edited by Shenron00

He has no official name, since it was never stated by Hasbro, or the creators. If they made that official, it would cause a legal shitstorm, and they'd end up scrapping him entirely. His name was given to him by fans, and is not official.

his official name is time turner.

c:

I'm pretty sure, like others have said, BBC would sue their pants off for putting him in the movie. Being a fellow Whovian, I know that Dr. Hooves, in human form, would have to somewhat resemble David Tennant, and major copyright issues would come up.