• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/277-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Filli Vanilli
Air Date: February 15th, 2014
Synopsis: When a member of the singing group, the Ponytones, has to drop out of an important performance, Fluttershy takes drastic measures to ensure that the show goes on.

GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S Fluttershy?

• Brohoof 9

Oh a Fluttershy episode? I'd better get the pillow and warm milk ready for when I doze off. Joking, joking... I'm willing to raise my Fluttershy approval rating for a decent song though, seeing as she sort of joins a band and everything. 

Well, I certainly got my song I was wanting but personally nothing in the episode really stood out as being great apart from the songs and Pinkie's moments. This was probably her funniest season four episode yet and she really stole it for me. The Spider Crawl, Stealing the Turkey Call title from Big Mac and "No offence, but you kind of sounded like a dude"... I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed that last one. AJ's conversation with Big Mac about what had happened was a highlight also. Entertaining but still no much Fluttershy development. 

Edited by Bucky McGillyCuddy
  • Brohoof 1

I'll be totally honest, this is the first episode of Season 4 that I'm not really looking forward to.  Don't get me wrong, it might be a perfectly splendid episode, and I'm certainly happy to have a new episode once again; all I mean is that the premise doesn't really do anything for me or suggest anything particularly special about this episode.  But like I said, we'll see, maybe this episode will totally blow our minds and be far better than any of us could have expected.  We'll know in less than half an hour.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Hm, I'm not really hyped, considering that Fluttershy isn't my favorite pony, but I have a good feeling about this episode. And it was written by Amy Keating Rogers, who surprised us with absolutely beautiful Pinkie Pride, so I'll give it a chance :) I wonder if it's a key-episode, since a lot of fans seem to think so. 

Don't get me wrong, it might be a perfectly splendid episode, and I'm certainly happy to have a new episode once again; all I mean is that the premise doesn't really do anything for me or suggest anything particularly special about this episode.

To be perfectly honest, if it weren't for Fluttershy taking center stage, I probably wouldn't be excited about it either.  But like you said, it may surprise us also.  :)

And here's a big Milli Vanilli hit to get us psyched up:

I remember when this song was brand new.  :P 

• Brohoof 2

And here we go!

So Fluttershy becomes a pop star? Absolutely no songs this episode, nope. I can't see any songs for the life of me.

To be perfectly honest, if it weren't for Fluttershy taking center stage, I probably wouldn't be excited about it either.  But like you said, it may surprise us also.  :)

And here's a big Milli Vanilli hit to get us psyched up:

I remember when this song was brand new.  :P

image.png

Sorry, couldn't resist.  ;)

Yeah, knew you'd be excited that it was a Flutters episode.  Please, please, please, PLEASE don't be about Fluttershy overcoming insecurity to perform onstage!!!  PLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :blush:

Edited by Batbrony

I did absolutely no looking into this episode (just like I do for every episode) so I have absolutely no idea what this episode has in store or what it's gonna be about. 

So in a few minutes I guess I'll know :derp:

So that's why she never sings...

Well she did that duet with Rainbow but she held back.

And the wonders was a flashback song.

:wacko: Dayum, Fluttershy got some pipes.  It really has been too long since we got to hear Fluttershy sing solo in an episode; last time she had any solo parts as far as I can remember would've been in... "A True, True Friend", if I'm not mistaken.  :)

Edited by Batbrony

This band better be death metal or else I'm not impressed

Eh, I'm not a giant Fluttershy fan but I'm definitely excited to see how this episode turns out!

I'm pretty sure fluttershy's key episode will be the breezy episode coming up, so I doubt this will be her key episode.