Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moved to Elsewhere

I know this was a thread posted on Equestria Daily a while back, but I just wanted to make a thread about this.

So if the ponies all became gamers, what video games would they be into? Here's what I think.

Twilight would play The Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess heh heh)

Fluttershy would play stuff like Pokemon, Animal crossing or Nintendogs

Applejack would probably play the Harvest Moon games or Red Dead Redemption

I can so see Rainbow Dash getting addicted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario Kart, Temple Run or getting frustrated on Flappy Bird.

Pinkie Pie would play Mario Party, Cooking Mama, all party games like Wii Party or Mario in general

Rarity would play I don't know Imagine fashion designer 

Doctor Whooves would play Ocarina of Time

Sweetie Belle would apparently play Minecraft.

So discuss away!

Edited by ChikoritaBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Applejack: Red Dead Redemption

Rainbow Dash: Call of Duty

Twilight: The Legend of Zelda

Pinkie Pie: Super Mario 3D World

Fluttershy: Pokemon and Octodad

Sweetie Belle: Minecraft

Rarity: Vacuum Simulator

• Brohoof 2

Twilight: a puzzle game or has plenty of puzzles to solve in the story

Rainbow: Gran Turismo

Pinkie Pie: Katamari Damacy

Fluttershy: Nintendogs

Applejack: Farmville

Rarity: something with a lot of colors and art

Rainbow Dash - CoD (Because all of the arrogant ones play CoD)

Twilight - Universe Sandbox, Half-Life, Civilization, Spore, 

Fluttershy - N/A (The sound of the game booting up would scare her and she would run out of the room)

Pinkie Pie - All of them...at the same time.

Rarity - M. n' F. series, Mr. Mosquito, Wii Pretend Not to be Fat

The Orange One - Grand Theft Horse Carriage 1890, Apple Bucking Simulator 2014, 

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle - Zelda, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Persona, Metroid, visual novels(like 999, Hotel Dusk) and RPGs(both WRPG and JRPG)

Applejack - Harvest Moon, Minecraft, Zelda, Red Dead Redemption, adventure games and sim games

Rainbow Dash - Sonic, F-Zero, Starfox, Call of Duty, GTA, Stylish Hack-n-Slash games(God of War, Bayonetta, DMC, NMH) and racing games in general

Rarity - Wii Fit, Minecraft, Bejeweld, DDR but overall not really a gaming type

Fluttershy - Pokemon, Nintendogs, Animal Crossing, just about anything about cute animals

Pinkie Pie - Just about anything Nintendo puts out, mainly Mario and Kirby

• Brohoof 1

Rarity would probably play stuff like Zumba fitness and Wii fit, but might have a couple of secret guilty pleasures playing games like Halo and Mass Effect :ph34r:

Twilight would play games like the Sims, Portal, and Ace Attorney. :D

Pinkie would play Guitar Hero and totally shred. :D

Applejack would play old NES games or stuff on a Coleco, because of dern' new-fangled technology :D

RD would play Call of Duty, Gears of War, all those mainstream shooting and killing games, maybe with some Madden in there.

Fluttershy would totally play Pokemon and Animal Crossing :D

Rarity: Vacuum Simulator

L O L Scootalove.

L O effin' L

:lol:

:D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

• Twilight Sparkle - Portal, Half-Life, and Alan Wake.

Fluttershy - Animal Crossing and Pokemon

Rainbow Dash - Sonic The Hedgehog and Mirror's Edge.

Rarity - The Sims

Applejack - Harvest Moon

Pinkie Pie - Mario Party

• Brohoof 3

I dunno, since they don't have fingers/thumbs it'd be kinda hard for them to actually play video games well...

I mean, I guess a unicorn could manipulate a game controller, but to what extent I don't know. :lol:

Guess what I'm trying to say is though, is that I don't think they would play any, because I don't think it's anatomically possible for them. Not to mention that they have better things to do. :P

Edited by Radiance64
  • Brohoof 1

I dunno, since they don't have fingers/thumbs it'd be kinda hard for them to actually play video games well...

I mean, I guess a unicorn could manipulate a game controller, but to what extent I don't know. :lol:

Guess what I'm trying to say is though, is that I don't think they would play any, because I don't think it's anatomically possible for them. Not to mention that they have better things to do. :P

Aw, man, stahp being such a party pooper with yer relentless and realistic logic, sonny  :umad: 

You gotta do it, cap'n. Gotta go with the flow of hypothetical answers based off of a hypothetical question, hypothetically speaking, of course :D

• Brohoof 1

I think that Twilight would be heavily inclined to play Portal and/or Portal 2. She would love an unconventional puzzle game with an actual goal.

Rainbow Dash would probably be a fan of the Legend of Zelda games, as well as games like Dark Souls and Fire Emblem. Action/adventure games would be her favorites, but she would probably enjoy an action game with some strategy.

Fluttershy would play Animal Crossing and possibly Pokémon. She would prefer the Pokémon Amie addition to X and Y over battling.

Pinkie Pie would be an expert at competitive online or offline multiplayer games, like Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart, Mario Party, and Pokémon.

Applejack would play Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and other games with a nature-inspired take.

Rarity would play fashion-based games and Bejeweled, but would secretly be a badflank at Super Smash Bros. with every female character, plus Marth and Link.

Vinyl Scratch would play Guitar Hero and Just Dance. No points for that one.

Octavia would also secretly play Guitar Hero, but would prefer to play karaoke games.

Zecora would be a master at games like Tetris and Bejeweled.

Spike would probably play the Kirby games.

I also just thought that Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash would have a blast trying to play Surgeon Simulator together. Emphasis on trying, because Pinkie would knock the heart on the floor and Rainbow would yell at her, à la Rooster Teeth.