Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moved to Elsewhere

Twilight Sparkle: Puzzle games, point and click adventures (Hard ones like Myst), RTSs.

Rainbow Dash: Racing games (Especially F-Zero. Anything fast), Call of Duty, Halo, Gears (RD would love any alpha male fantasy killfest)

Fluttershy: Animal Crossing, Nintendogs (No Pokemon. animals fighting would bother her)

Rarity: The Sims. (Decorating, handsome men, fashion, need I say more?)

Applejack: Harvest Moon, FarmVille. (Honestly I don't see AJ a gamer she'd have more fun with real crops)

Pinkie Pie: DDR, Mario Party, Tyco Drum Master, Super Smash Brothers

Big Mac: (He's so reserved and to himself I wouldn't be surprised if he had a level 90 Tauren Druid on the Mal'Ganas server.)

Edited by Jammo

Vinyl Scratch: Probably games like Audiosurf with her own music

Rainbow Dash: EA Sport's Fifa or other type of sport games, and probably try to get high score on games like Flappy Bird or games with Impossible in them (Like Impossible Game, Quiz etc.)

Twilight Sparkle: Probably platformers and puzzle-solving games

Pinkie Pie: I have the feeling something like Cook, Serve, Delicious

Applejack: Probably something related to farming (Like Farm Vile)

Rarity: Something Fashion-like (Like a dressing flash game)

Fluttershy: Something like Secret of the Magic Crystals, or Can Your Pet (Get it?  ;))

Scootaloo: Perhaps a racing game, or skating game (Like Forza 5 or Skate 3)

• 11 months later...

• Twilight Sparkle - Portal, Half-Life, and Alan Wake.
  • Fluttershy - Animal Crossing and Pokemon
  • Rainbow Dash - Sonic The Hedgehog and Mirror's Edge.
  • Rarity - The Sims
  • Applejack - Harvest Moon
  • Pinkie Pie - Mario Party

I agree! I also think that they would all gather together and duke it out in Smash Bros.

Maybe also Mario Kart?

• Brohoof 2

Rarity: The Sims

Fluttershy: Viva Piñata, Shin Megami Tensei games (Since she seems to know a lot about mythological creatures. The dark atmosphere of SMT would probably not be her cup of tea, though. :D)

Applejack: Lemonade (Apple Cider) Tycoon

Pinkie Pie: Mario Party, Super Monkey Ball, etc. (Pretty much just any party game you can imagine)

Rainbow Dash: Need for speed: Most wanted, Rollercoaster Tycoon, or some other racing game.

Twilight: "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?": The video game. (Yes. Someone thought it was a good idea to turn a gameshow into a video-game.)

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie: Mario Party

Fluttershy: Zoo Tycoon

Twilight: Trivia games (Jeopardy, Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, Trivial Pursuit, etc)

Rainbow Dash: Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter

Applejack: The Sims

Rarity: Lords of Waterdeep

Celestia: Civilization V

Applebloom: Tetris

Twilight: She'd be into games that require you to think. These are not restricted to puzzles or RTSs. She'd like any competitive game where a dominant strategy can increase your odds of winning.

Any version of Battle Chess, Chess 2: The Sequel, Portal 1 and 2, Tetris, Lemmings, Starfcraft, Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Sim City, Star Control, any Dungeons & Dragons game, any Street Fighter game (except SF3), Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Virtua Fighter, Super Smash Bros

Rainbow: She's a highly competitive girl, so mostly racing for her, with some shmups to appease her love for flying, a few fighting games for showing off and some 3rd-person adventure for a Daring Do-like experience.

Crazy Taxi, Mario Kart, Ridge Racer, Gran Turismo, Road Rash, any of EA's sports games, Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Gradius, Raiden, NiGHTS, Tekken, Guilty Gear, Super Smash Bros

Fluttershy: Knowing her demeanor, I can see her playing calm, relaxing games, especially ones with cute characters, along with music games for variety, and Minecraft for creativity.

Nintendogs, Animal Crossing, Viva Piñata, Lemmings, Bubble Bobble, Bust-a-Move, Pikmin, any Kirby game, Guitar Hero, Singstar, Theaterhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, NiGHTS, Okami, Minecraft, Flower, Mah-jong 

Pinkie: She's the one who wants to make a party out of everything. Naturally, her games of choice would have to allow co-op so she can play with her friends.

Mario Kart, Mario Party, Super Mario 3D World, Dance Dance Revolution, Samba di Amigo, Guitar Hero, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, Champions of Norrath, Super Smash Bros, Power Stone 2

Applejack: Her sense of practicality would make her more of a retro gamer. She would know that fun and replayability is all that matters, and wouldn't care for the cinematic bullshit being shoveled by most modern game developers.

Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake, Counterstrike, any version of Alien vs. Predator, Castlevania, Metroid, Final Fight, Streets of Rage, Double Dragon, the TMNT arcade game, the X-Men arcade game, Street Fighter 2, Super Smash Bros, Minecraft, Texas Hold 'Em Poker

Rarity: Her artistic side would demand games that enable her to express herself. But a little strategy wouldn't hurt.

The Sims, Sim City, Singstar, Theaterhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Minecraft, Flower, Chess, Chess 2: The Sequel, Mah-jong, Backgammon

Edited by Lord-Pomegranate

Rainbow Dash would play Team Fortress 2 as the Scout because she IS the Scout in female pony form.

Not entirely sure if this is on topic but I secretly cross-fandom ship Nick (L4D2) and Rarity. XD

Twilight Sparkle would play Portal.'Cause it is a thinkin' pony's game.

Pinkie Pie:

Twilight Sparkle: puzzle games

Rainbow Dash: racing games

I don't think Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack would play video games. They are too busy.