Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupid things you believed when you were younger

Fishy Stick

A lot of things! I thought I was a dog and would run around the house on all fours and bark. I had a hobby horse and I used to put a bag of cereal over his head (like a feed bad) and one time someone took the cereal out the bag and I was convinced it was alive! Lastly, I thought my sister was a zombie (she used to scare me so I'd get her juice).

• Brohoof 1

I thought that people were constantly singing live on the radio.

I thought characters in movies were actors and everytime I put in a VHS, they would go back on set and act out the entire movie again.

That the sun and moon followed me in the car.

That if I went out of my bed at night, something would be in the dark waiting for me. (I actually sort of still believe this..)

• Brohoof 1

~ I thought having sex was not how women became pregnant (I thought it was just a random occurrence). I believed this for way longer than I should have ... like ... 6-8th grade ... yeeeah. :P

~ I believed girls were icky, and told myself (and my mother) that I would never like-like them. HAHA, yeah, now look at me. :lol: (Still not interested in a gf, but I am attracted)

~ I thought that wars/battles were fought like ... uh ... here let me try to explain it. *Ahem* Okay, so there's a desert, and there's two straight, parallel lines of sand hills, separated by a flat, empty plain in the middle. One soldier hid behind each individual hill and fired at the guy opposite of him. Yeah. xD

And, uh, probably a few more. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Until I was like 13, for some reason I believed when someone said "No, My Left!" when speaking about the direction to go in a movie or tv show or something, I thought that some people had different left and rights. Like, you consider left right, etc. No idea why I thought this, lol.

• Brohoof 1

-I thought the sun and moon followed me

-I thought I could fall into the toilet and be flushed down

-I thought teachers lived in schools

-I thought babies came out of the stomach

-I thought Santa/Easter Bunny was real

-I thought staying up too late would make you go blind

• Brohoof 1

I saw my movie theater had a pirate with a X over it, so I though they had a discrimination over sea pirates and if I'd dress up as one they'd ban me from coming back.

I also thought adults had it easy. Foolish I was.