Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

Wow! I thought Rarity and Flutters were gonna win this.

But Pinkie and Flutters just might triumph!

Go Pinkie Pie and Flutters! :)

Applejack fans, you have spoken loud and clear. Applejack is not a background pony! ;) OK, now that that's out of the way, it's time for me to make a serious post on behalf of Fluttershy. :)

fluttershy_being_adorable_by_mezkalito4p

Maybe you don't see what an awesome pony Fluttershy really is. Yes, she has her moments when she's paralyzed by fear or anxiety. But at the moment of truth you can always count on her to come through. ;) One of my favorite Fluttershy PMVs ever illustrates this better than a Wingnut wall of text ever could.

Somewhere I can see @Stellafera hollering at her computer, "Wingnut just used MY PMV to get people to vote for HIS pony!? Oh no you dih-int!"

Guess what?

Oh yes I dih-id! :comeatus:

• Brohoof 4

Why are you people voting for Pinkie? :huh:

She's won every pony tourney this site has ever had barring last years March Madness Tourney.

Look! Moony's Pony Show Tourney!

She won all 3 times!

Hall of Fame

Spoiler 

post-15615-0-08385400-1396235481.png

post-15615-0-30070200-1375243702.png

post-15615-0-81420900-1377924024.png

Fluttershy fans, do you remember Filli Vanilli? How Pinkie made Fluttershy cry?

Do you really want to see Pinkie competing for the finals again?

She's won almost every tourney on the site!!

• Brohoof 7

She's won every pony tourney this site has ever had barring last years March Madness Tourney.

She won all 3 times!

Hall of Fame

Spoiler 

I really cannot stress this enough.

• Brohoof 1

Look! Moony's Pony Show Tourney!She won all 3 times!

Hall of Fame

Spoiler 

cause she's best pony of course (:

and I doubt pinkie wanted fluttershy to get sad :P

• Brohoof 2

cause she's best pony of course (:

and I doubt pinkie wanted fluttershy to get sad :P

Well, it isn't a matter of if she wanted to or not; it's a matter of the fact she did.

Seeing Pinkie in the finals would make this the same thing we've seen every year, and I for one have had enough of watching the same pony win everytime.

• Brohoof 4

snip

If you're gonna pimp Stella's videos, make sure it's her BEST one.

Voting for Applejack is a vote for HANDS DOWN the most selfless pony in Equestria. She goes out of her way to ensure that everypony she knows is as content as possible and will gladly do without if it means helping somepony else. And whenever you're in danger, whether it be a stampede of cows, a swarm of parasprites, a pack of Timberwolves, an avalanche of boulders, or a fearsome chimera, Applejack will risk her own life to save you. She does back breaking work every day just for the sake of feeding Ponyville, and she does it with a smile on her face and pride in her heart. And when you're down in the dumps and just need a hug, you can bet your flank that it will be AJ who will be the first to offer a shoulder to cry on and a pearl of informal wisdom.

Vote for Applejack!

Applejack_id_S3E1.png

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy > Rainbow Dash > Pinkie Pie > Twilight Sparkle > Applejack > Rarity (my current mane 6 order)  [i guess I have pegasi fever]

But seriously ...

tumblr_mwnqo04bEg1rpb34po1_500.png

• Brohoof 1

After what Pinkie did to Fluttershy I just can't forgive her. It would be so awesome if it came down to Applejack and Rarity. I would LOVE Rarity to win this, but even if she just manages to get in the top 2 I'll be happy. Regardless, I am glad to see Rarity getting some much loved appreciation! She's the pony every pony should know!

• Brohoof 2

She won all 3 times!

Hall of Fame

Spoiler 

img-2489830-1-post-15615-0-08385400-1396

img-2489830-2-post-15615-0-30070200-1375

img-2489830-3-post-15615-0-81420900-1377

I don´t see anything bad on winning all the tourneys here. All Pinkie Fans maked an effort to make her win, and that is awesome. Plus Pinkie is an awesome pony! (Rarity is too, but with Pinkie and her I needed to vote for Pinkie) Wouldn´t Rarity fans be proud if they won every tourney here? Think about it. You would probably do not give the chance to other pony winning the tourney Would you?

• Brohoof 3

well I suppose I'll have to vote flutters tomorrow now that everyone suddenly is going all Rarity crazy :P

Alright, folks, listen up.

All of the Mane 6 have jobs. Twilight is a monarch, which means she's pretty much her own boss, Rarity makes and sells dresses, Applejack grows and sells apples, Pinkie works for the Cakes, and Rainbow Dash is hired to dick around with clouds.

Except Fluttershy.

Who pays her for taking after the animals? Nobody. Wild animals don't have currency, and therefore cannot pay her.

Therefore, the only possibility left is that Fluttershy is a COMMUNIST.

Tell your friends. Arm yourselves with knowledge.

• Brohoof 10

Well, it isn't a matter of if she wanted to or not; it's a matter of the fact she did.

Seeing Pinkie in the finals would make this the same thing we've seen every year, and I for one have had enough of watching the same pony win everytime.

So you're saying you've never made someone sad or cry without realizing it? It happens, Ponies aren't perfect even if we love them all. This argument train of thought will lead this forum to a darker place. Let's keep this fun and civilized, k?

Alright, folks, listen up.

All of the Mane 6 have jobs. Twilight is a monarch, which means she's pretty much her own boss, Rarity makes and sells dresses, Applejack grows and sells apples, Pinkie works for the Cakes, and Rainbow Dash is hired to dick around with clouds.

Except Fluttershy.

Who pays her for taking after the animals? Nobody. Wild animals don't have currency, and therefore cannot pay her.

Therefore, the only possibility left is that Fluttershy is a COMMUNIST.

Tell your friends. Arm yourselves with knowledge.

ROFL wow....a new low for this thread :D

• Brohoof 3

I don´t see anything bad on winning all the tourneys here. All Pinkie Fans maked an effort to make her win, and that is awesome. Plus Pinkie is an awesome pony! (Rarity is too, but with Pinkie and her I needed to vote for Pinkie) Wouldn´t Rarity fans be proud if they won every tourney here? Think about it. You would probably do not give the chance to other pony winning the tourney Would you?

There is something bad about winning all of the tourneys here because it makes things uninteresting to watch. Pinkie is a good pony, but, honestly, we see her compete for the finals every year. That's not something I want to see again; I want to see fresh competition.

And, we would be, but what we would do in that hypothetical scenario wouldn't matter.

What matters is that Pinkie has won nearly every tourney this site has every had, and I think it's only fair we get to see fresh competition.

• Brohoof 2

There is something bad about winning all of the tourneys here because it makes things uninteresting to watch. Pinkie is a good pony, but, honestly, we see her compete for the finals every year. That's not something I want to see again; I want to see fresh competition.

And, we would be, but what we would do in that hypothetical scenario wouldn't matter.

What matters is that Pinkie has won nearly every tourney this site has every had, and I think it's only fair we get to see fresh competition.

Well I would love to see Pinkie win, since Ive joined the forums 3 months ago. But, I get your already bored about it. Its ok, I respect your opinion. Hope we get an interesting finale