Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Owlicious in Season 4

Berrycicle

I've been watching season 4 as it comes out, and I just noticed something. Where is Owlicious? Did Twilight leave him when she became a princess, that would be sad. What do you think? :wacko:  

• Brohoof 1

Obviously out of focus, maybe only appearing for microseconds as 'extras' in scenes. Animators are bored of them? I dunno, but obviously there's no plans for pet-centric episodes on the board.

This.  You know mlp is pretty big about getting back ground things right.

It's not a deal breaker or anything (i i do miss winona)

but it's just one of those things.

I am gonna try and toss my best 2 cents in to the pile and you can take it as you will.

Most of the episodes this season have been heavily based on story. Pushing this whole key thing and friendship revelations. The writing staff has to cram an hour or so story into a 22 minute segment, not a lot of time. I am sure we will see all the pets once again as we always do, but they are engrossed in trying to fit as much story as they can into their block so they can fill as many holes as possible. It is kind of disappointing to not see the pets, considering each of them hold a special place in the Mane 6's hearts. But I feel confident they are eventually gonna pop in and say hi.

Though I would go out on a whim and say, with Owlicious, they could have found somewhere to throw him into the Twilight Time episode. If anything, just in the background. 

(edited)

I WAS under the illusion owls have long life spans.

i could be wrong.

I don't know what's wrong with the site but anytime I get a response from you I don't get a notification. It only seems to happen with your responses, though. This is the third time I noticed it. :|

Anyway, Spike ate it. :P

Edited by Grumpy Enchantress