Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nothing.

Mlpfan185

Something was here.Something was here.Something was here.Something was here.Something was here.Something was here.Something was here.

Edited by NONAME
  • Brohoof 23

(edited)

First and foremost, that painting for Everfree NW is absolutely beautiful. Your artistic ability never ceases to impress me. I'm grateful for how often you take the time to use your artistic ability to help others in some way, and even give away artwork for free.

I don't have any specific ideas at the moment, but as you're sending this one from MLP Forums it could capture the spirit of this site's community in some way. Generally, this site has a diverse userbase with diverse ideas, yet most people get along with each other just fine. The painting could represent that.

Also, this thread was moved from Forum Lounge to Creative Resources, as it fits better here. It has also been pinned temporarily, as this involves an important issue for the MLP Forums community as a whole.

Edited by SCS
Added additional information.
  • Brohoof 4

I got three ideas: 1. The battle against the changlings when they invaded Canterlot. 2. The fight between Celestia and Luna. Or 3. Celestia and Luna playing together as fillies.

• Brohoof 2

a picture of a a pony breathing rainbow fire while flying on top of a griffin, riding  into a horde of evil dudes that are holding muffin people hostages.  yeah that should do it.

Edited by Llama Lovehat
  • Brohoof 3

Maybe the episode where the whole gang is watching the shooting stars together. I can't name the episode right off the top of my head, but I'm sure it'd be a beautiful picture.

• Brohoof 7

A aerial view of the battle between discord and  celestria and luna or maybe even a picture of sonic and rainbow dash racing (or eggman as in the first game in one scene he's faster than sonic lol) i think those are great ideas and will appeal to sonic and pony fans

Edited by Master George Ideas

Maybe the episode where the whole gang is watching the shooting stars together. I can't name the episode right off the top of my head, but I'm sure it'd be a beautiful picture.

I like that idea.

Or you could do a piece of yours truly battling the Power Ponies while Discord sits on the sidelines laughing himself to pieces (literally) at Hum Drum's "magnificent" outfit and Cheese Sandwich is in the background preparing a party for the victor! Trixie should be there as my great and powerful sidekick, The Great and Powerful Trixie! She wouldn't go for something more fitting, like The Showstopper or something. Anyways, the Mysterious Mare-Do-Well should be heroically standing on a roof in the background as well, watching to see if she needs to step in once the Power Ponies are defeated. Yup, I think that would do nicely, and there would be much rejoicing.

Well seeing as this is for Everfree, and we are trying to represent the spirit of friendship, and to an extent this community, I would propose a forest scene with ponies frolicking in moonlight beneath the stars. It could be the Mane 6, or just background/random ponies. It has an element of the Everfree, as well as the idea of different sorts of people gathering, enjoying a good time in the spirit of friendship. A night sky because I think you did a really good job of it in the last one.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, how about this? Luna and Celestia on opposite sides of the canvasboth at a 3/4 angle glancing at each other smiling while Celestia raises the sun and Luna lowers the moon.  Both of their manes sort of run into each other and where they meet is a picture of the mane 6 doing something (no idea what).  Soooo.... yeah, that's it....

• Brohoof 1

No one ever does Shining Armor, except for in R34s or shipping pics, so why not have him armed with a halberd and sidearm, in full armor, standing on a mountaintop, backlit by the rising sun, with an army in the background? Maybe have Celestia and Luna on either side of him?

Seattle is home to Boeing (would go well with the wonderbolts or rainbow dash), woodland park zoo (fluttershy), oh also the architecture of the Seattle library is pretty unique (go well with twilight), oh there is the Luna Park Cafe too (should be blatantly obvious for who would go well with that one)

- mane six on a ferry

- ponies & coffee (that is not a stereotype, it's true, trust me i live in the northwest)

- monorail and ponies

- wonderbolts and blue angels?

- pegasai delivering rain to seaddle.

- something with the space needle and ponies

• Brohoof 1

All good ideas. Thanks for giving me a hand.

Thanks to everyone who took a minute to shout out and give me some inspiration. I've chosen my subject, and now I am painting. Stay tuned, this one represents the forums at Everfree. I need to make it a good one.

sorry for all the planes, I can't help it XD

• Brohoof 1

sorry for all the planes, I can't help it XD

I know the feeling. I was just thinking of a time I took a nap in the jumpseat of a c130 j, and woke up to my friend telling to get my head out of the clouds. At the time, we had just decended into some fog so: "LT, how the f*** am I supposed to do that in weather like this?"

Goddamn I love the corps!

Good thought with the blue angels.

Edited by USMCav8r
  • Brohoof 1