Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Kiss

MLPForums Phanact

First Kisses  

169 users have voted

1. 1. Have you had your first kiss?

• Yes
    • No

How many of you guys have had your first kisses? Did you enjoy it or hate it or do you regret it now or wish it could be with someone else?

I had mine quite young and I don't regret it but I do wish I'd kept myself completely pure until I got married.

• Brohoof 4

GEE THANKS FOR MAKING THIS POLL PUBLIC :D

:lol:

But yeahh, I've had my first, and so far my last kiss. I was in the 8th grade, and I was in my first (and, so far, my last) relationship. She came over to my house one night and we watched a movie, and we had our first kiss right before she walked out of my door to go back home, which was more of just a peck on the lips than anything :D

Jesus, I have no life...

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 5

When I had my first kiss with the first girlfriend I ever had in 16 years, we kissed publicly in the hallway in school. What a rush of joy and excitement. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

GEE THANKS FOR MAKING THIS POLL PUBLIC :D

But yeahh, I've had my first, and so far my last kiss. I was in the 8th grade, and I was in my first (and, so far, my last) relationship. She came over to my house one night and we watched a movie, and we had our first kiss right before she walked out of my door to go back home, which was more of just a peck on the lips than anything :D

Jesus, I have no life...

When I had my first kiss with the first girlfriend I ever had in 16 years, we kissed publicly in the hallway in school. What a rush of joy and excitement. :lol:

Awh! They both sound so adorable (: Mine was quite similar to yours, Scootalove.

Nope, never been kissed. :lol:

I'm too awkward to be in a relationship, I guess. I don't mind though, I want to be with the right guy. If that means I have to wait, that's fine.

• Brohoof 7

Never been much for being physical. My first kiss was in my car with a transgendered individual. Zero bucks were given. Great person, great personality, much in common, and a rare opportunity to see them.

I didn't really enjoy the experience. I didn't feel there was anything to enjoy. Awkward lip movements and trying to avoid getting wet. Anywhere.

Now noserubs. Those are great. Nothing like an Eskimo kiss to show affection.

Or biting. Biting is excellent. It's like kissing except there's a winner!

• Brohoof 2

Okay so the first time I kissed someone my age who wasn't related to me was in kindergarten. :P Yup! I got punished then and I don't know why cuz she didn't seem to mind >.> Other than that I have kissed a lot of times and while most of them didn't really mean much there were a few that made me feel really good. And if kissing on the cheek counts I recently got kissed in high school by someone I think is kind of cute.
:)

• Brohoof 1

I actually got my first kiss at age 13.  Lets just say, someone had a crush on me, and she was actually moving away.  So in her "good-bye" response to me, she kissed me, revealing her true feelings about me.  :D  

OP, you should've added the age that person got a kiss, and those who answer no, leave it blank. Don't worry, im currently single but most of you will find the right person, :)

Edited by Promethean Alicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Kissing is something I do often with my girl. It's hot as hell ~

She started first. I didn't want to initiate anything, until she wants it. That's how good I am ! ;)

• Brohoof 1

being in relationship with the same girl for 4 years and half, and before it i had some girls... not real relationships.. just.. fun... (yeah i was pretty much a bastard but who cares anymore?)  so yep,.. way more than a kiss and 'special cuddles' XD

• Brohoof 2

Nope. I'm 18 and rarely ever even have just touched another person to know what that feels like. But I'm ok. It's not that I can't, but I don't. I'd rather just wait for somepony worth holding the title of being my first.

• Brohoof 1

It's pretty gross .. other people are pretty gross. I'd just as soon not kiss anyone else for the forseeable future, or anything more for that matter ..

But good luck on those of you who do want it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That depends. Does kiss on cheek count? Because I got one few days ago (sometimes it's good to be generous like Rarity, guys XD). I have no idea which answer for poll should I choose xD

Edit: No answer? Well then I just choose YES! THUG LIFE! Muahaha.

Edited by Sir Hugoholic :3
  • Brohoof 2

My first kiss was with my best friend at the time. We used to be made to go to sunday school which sucked but it was alot more bearable with her around :P  During one of the lessons she kept rubbing her leg against mine under the table and smiling at me which got my blood pumping a bit xD  While we were sat talking outside the community centre sat on the railings we randomly looked at each other the same time and thats when it happened, just a single fairly long kiss, have to say it felt pretty amazing :) We had a relationship for a while but it didn't go that far and we just became friends again until I moved house recently, now we lost contact :P  But as for the feelings, can't say much really, was just like a mind blank of ecstasy is all I can describe it ^__^ 

• Brohoof 2

No first kiss yet.  It isn't that some girls aren't into me, it's just that I hate all of the girls at my school.  Of course, I am not that popular anyways, but if I really wanted it, I'd probably have it by now.  I don't want my first kiss (or rather, first girlfriend) to be one that I regret.

• Brohoof 1

No, sadly. My boyfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship, so we haven't kissed. But hopefully someday we'll be able to kiss each other, and hopefully it would feel so romantic. ;)

I'm in the same situation. Waiting will make it mean so much more :) I'm just anticipating my first kiss with Kyoshi!

I still remember it. I went to my Facebook unofficial girlfriend's play and I walked her to her car. So I was walking back to the school since I had another event to go to. So I hear her running towards me and gives me hug, then tells me she wants to kiss me...*smooch*... :squee:, I kissed her back....I couldn't stop smiling for a while.

I still miss her a little bit sometimes (i.e., broke up), but I've moved on fortunately.

Edited by Super80 Wolf
  • Brohoof 3