Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What sport do you like?

StabbedByANarwhal

I really like dancing despite not being great, that's why I don't participate in competitions or anything. xD Always thought about trying hockey or archery.

American football with The buffalo Bills being my facorite team. If you look on my profile my back round is Scootaloo wearing a bills helmet...even made this sig

scootaloografiti_zpsef7fdcd5.png

I played basketball, baseball, and soccer when I was younger, but I then discovered that being athletic and playing sports was not for me. But I still think sports as a whole are interesting, so I will still watch them occasionally if they're on (especially basketball, since Wichita State is pretty amazing at the moment).

Baseball, always baseball. There is nothing quite like it. I enjoy watching football occasionally, and I like hockey a lot, but I don't love either of them as much as I do baseball. 

As for playing sports, I am not that great at any of the common ones. I am a fantastic badminton player (or, I used to be anyways) and when I was in high school I won several tournaments in the sport and briefly considered trying to make a career of it before I realized I wasn't good enough. 

I hate basketball with a passion, as well as soccer. I'm pretty neutral on tennis and pretty much any other sport. 

I like a lot of different sports but my all time favorite would have to be hockey, with baseball as second pick. 

See, now this is my kind of girl. 

• Brohoof 1

I like soccer. watching it and playing it. and its growing in america so thats good.

I also like hockey I see it like a fast paced soccer on ice.

I like international rugby sometimes

American football can be okay.

I think basketball is crap and I haven't given baseball a chance nor understand it.

Edited by King Wilson

I'm actually not a big fan of sports. But the ones that I do like are:

-Bowling

-Darts

-and ping-pong. And I am good at ping-pong. I won our school tournament at it, so I do have fun with that.

Parkour!!!

I am doing it for a long time now and from all the sports I tried it's the best!

If you do it right, it feels like nothing can stop you :D

Note: I'm talking about Parkour and not Freerunning, that means no flips and no races!

It's a sport you do WITH friends and not AGAINST someone :P

I'm not that much a sports fan probably due to how much people talk about it. He only football game I watch is the Super Bowl, mainly for the commercials and I find baseball to be only exciting for a few seconds at a time. I do like basketball though I never watch it. I will say last year me and my family did kind of follow the hockey league. It was great that year since our team is the Blackhawks and they won the Stanley Cup that year. Go Blackhawks!

After my past mentioning of Baseball, tis now the season!

Any favorite Baseball teams, anyone? ^^

Well, I'm from South Florida, so I have to stick by my Marlins, even though that Red Sox incident was rather embarrassing...

One day we'll have a good team again!

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo, both to do and watch. I train bjj nearly every day now and switched to doing Judo just once a week to keep my knowledge of stand-up fighting relatively fresh. It will help me if I can score takedowns in competitions as I plan to start doing that in June. I also just like to do swimming if the opportunity ever arises.

Edited by Freedan

• 10 months later...

I love basketball and tennis, so that's what I usually do when I'm not lifting.  :D

Fencing. It's easily the coolest sport I know of. I mean, you're waving a sword at someone. Not that you'd live long if you'd actually fight with a sharp sword the way you fence, but still.