Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hasbro didnt put lyra in eg as a joke, myth or true?

Ginger snap

I beleive it i mean they do check our fan art, music,and videos and stuff for ideas. Since lyra was so big for like a week or so they took her out of the movie to make a joke or a point. Any other opinions about the myth or why she wasnt in the movie or if she was in the movie? I dont she was in the movie shes my idol!!!!!!

Of course they didn't put Lyra in EQD, neither did they put any of the other background ponies in.....

Oh...you mean the Humanized Lyra....well, that's a paradox so of course no human Lyra....not that pony Lyra knows anything anyways....

Umm...I don't think they left her out as a joke. But there were plenty of ponies who weren't in the new world, but most peole didn't notice, or at least make a big deal about it, because they don't have such a powerful story like Lyra wanting to be a human. Nobody said anything about Berry Punch not being in there even though she's an alchoholic. Mainly, cuz it's not a big deal in this situation. It's highly likely with all that had to be done in making the movie, if a character who someone else (the fandom) made a story for, that you would not be thinking about that under all the stress of creating a movie, and just leave it out like many of the others.

Wow, I guess she wasn't in Equestria Girls, was she?

I'm really not sure, you'd think Hasbro would be thrilled to give this chance to Lyra.

And like Twilight Sparkle (but not as much), I bet she would have looked so adorable. ^^

Let's see if I can find some accurate looking fan art...

Ah, here we are. ^^

110px-Lyra_Heartstrings_EG_WeLoveFine.pn

And lookie there, I called it. She's so cute in this! ^^ <3

I bet she'll be in Equestria Girls 2 though, anyone else think so? ^^

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...