Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks = Bad move?

Tabe

To be quite honest, I'm really excited for this movie (along with Transformers 4: Age of Extinction).  The Vinyl trailer with the dubstep was pretty epic.  I just hope their's more action than the last one which had a predictable plotline just like the show.

Well if you ask my opinion bro: I liked EG and I think Rainbow Rocks wouldn't be very bad move. I am actually willing to watch the new EG movie. But I am very curious what would be the plot of that movie, since there should be no longer reason to get back there. ((unless she wants to meet her friends again :D)) but yeah mainly: I think it wouldn't be a bad move.

I think they should just build an interstellar transporter for Twilight with magic so she doesn't have to wait all the time to get back.  Like... 3,000 moons is a long time.

as far as the targetted demographic goes, EQG was smashing success.  A sequel was very much expected. It seems like they are making homage to Jem and the Hologams and well as KISS in my book....Kid's like musicals....and instruments....I mean...it's like K-On met High School Musical......which is scary to realize/see....

img-2427748-1-318978__safe_twilight-spar

Smashing!

This is easily in my top 3 "Most Disturbing Pictures My Eyes Have Ever Witnessed" category!

Now, OT, I enjoyed EG. You have to expect them to want to make additional models for their characters, they are a company after all, and companies don't like doing things that don't make them money. Besides, how many bronies had ALREADY made anthro-ponies? I'm assuming a fair amount already had. So, yes, it was a bid for money, and it made them money! And yes, it worked. I think I'll enjoy RR, but that may just be because I'm already a Dashie fan...