Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

@Artemis: As far as I know, he is the only person I talked about (~something deeply personal~) who also happen to share it with me. I value his opinions on such subject, because I had little to no oportunities in real life to talk about it with others.

@ooBrony: One of the few that greeted me on my first post in the Welcome Plaza; since then I can enjoy their regular "status updates" and posts (with interesting opinions) on threads everywhere around the forum.

@chirox the pony : First one who thanked me for choosing him [adding his username on my friend list]. Others before him wanted to know "why" I did it, or just silently added me to their lists in reciprocation. It was a kind gesture I will never forget.

Edited by SilverComet
  • Brohoof 2

@Blue Moon

One of the few people who puts up with my bullshit, knows how to screw around, is nice, and is willing to edit avatars and signatures for me, he's great 10/10. 

Thank you so much! :D You're one of, if not the, my favorite members here too. You do awesome art, and are really fun to talk with.

tin outta in user. :)

• Brohoof 2

Only person here that supports my trolling,grinds my gears beyond belief,but also a trustworthy friend and excellent individual,which likes to troll me back. 16/10

• Brohoof 2

Thank you so much too! :) You're really nice too, and you were the person that introduced Ace Attorney to me. Awesome series. :D

Oh really? I thought that you introduced it to me. Well,either way. I love ya,Bluey! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

I have made many friends since joining some of which include Kyoshi, ooBrony, Osseyus Rex... But of them all I was first friended, well actually I friended her. CC_Maud_Pie I felt we had a lot in common and not only saying because we're both Aspies. Ya know? Asperger Disorder. I told her I understood her and I wanted you to know that you're not alone. She's resonded it was cute she said "ASPIES UNITE".

I've made many friends too many to count This has been SuperBrony87 and I hope we can all friends every pony :D

• Brohoof 4

I have made many friends since joining some of which include Kyoshi, ooBrony, Osseyus Rex... But of them all I was first friended, well actually I friended her. CC_Maud_Pie I felt we had a lot in common and not only saying because we're both Aspies. Ya know? Asperger Disorder. I told her I understood her and I wanted you to know that you're not alone. She's resonded it was cute she said "ASPIES UNITE".

I've made many friends too many to count This has been SuperBrony87 and I hope we can all friends every pony :D

Uh huh, Uh huh, yeah, I ship it.

• Brohoof 2