Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

I know one thing, I'm nobody's favorite member

Now that's the spirit, I feel the exact same way.

OT-Everybody is favourite member because who wants to pick and choose, everybody is favourite member equally.

• Brohoof 1

Nice to see everyone loves me.

To the topic at hand, I try not to pick favorites. In fact, most of the people who I once considered favorites are either banned or inactive. But, if I had to choose one favorite, it'd probably be Daring. He's my spirit animal.

• Brohoof 3

Well, if I were to just pick one, I'm going with my bro DashForever. We've got 170 page long PM conversations centered around watching sitcoms and having our alter egos throw pinecones at each other. In that order. Usually.

tumblr_m2f63lqrpJ1r5ygdwo1_250.gif

• Brohoof 5

Hoo boy prepare yourselves for a long-ass list XD

-
- @Wayzer
-
- @Inclement Blitz
- @WhiteGuardian
- @Dr. Daniel Lunatic
-
-
- (thank you for the mention ^^)
- @SanityNotIncluded
- @Commander Tangent

A lot of people probably won't recognise most of the names here but these are members that i've gotten to know really well and become very attached to, that's what this is all about right? :D

Edited by AppleGearRising
  • Brohoof 9

Making these kinds of posts are like wrong. I mean the ones who don't get put on get sad about it or something or say they don't care when they really do. So this post is for anyone who didn't get picked. You are the best! So am I by the way.

• Brohoof 3

Making these kinds of posts are like wrong. I mean the ones who don't get put on get sad about it or something or say they don't care when they really do. So this post is for anyone who didn't get picked. You are the best! So am I by the way.

I really don't see what's wrong about it. Some people are more popular than others. Simple as that. If you're getting sad because you aren't as popular as you thought you were then that's your own fault. :lol:

I would rape love all of you equality, but of course i have my preferences!

WITHOUT ANY ORDER SO SHUT UP!

Wayzer!

Skylar!

Polaris!

Lighting Bliss!

Arkman!

Twisted Shadow!

Serbon!

Master of Antics!

Lightwing!

@Vinyl Scratch!

A CrayZ Cat!

Manlinter!

Aerodynas!

FMStorm!

Neon fire!

Meirmo!

ForeverFrozen!
Hyper!

Moonlight!

Shadling!

Zev_zev!

BUCK ME! i forgot sweet delicious pen! sorry sys!!!

and if i forgot you.. well.. it is YOUR fault not mine!

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 7

Definetly @Doc. Volt. He's simply better than any friends I have in real life. He's cool and a great guy to have a chat with (at least when he's in a good mood). Volty, you are my waif- Uh, I mean favourite member on this forum ;)

• Brohoof 1

I agree wholeheartedly.

I really don't see what's wrong about it. Some people are more popular than others. Simple as that. If you're getting sad because you aren't as popular as you thought you were then that's your own fault. :lol:

Are you serious? Saying someone is your favorite might hurt the feelings of someone else who thought you were real friends with them. Ranking people isn't nice in my eyes. It isn't about "popularity".

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 2

Ok here comes a biiig long list of mine, it's not necessarily in order, if I didn't add ya and you feel like I should have added ya, for the love of god please send me a pm and don't be shy cuz I might just have forgotten you.

@@Doc. Volt, For being my best awesomest friend on the forum

@@AppleGearRising, I don't even talk to you for that long bud, but I really think you're one heck of an amazing person to talk to :)

@,  My super Serbian friend ^^

@, Didn't talk to you for much either, but hell, you're one nice person that is! :D

@, Definitely one of the sweetest members I know :squee:

@, Very nice to talk to, + awesome interesting personality

@@Aerodynas, First skype bud, then rp bud, and maybe even steam bud can this get any better? :o

@@Budding Night, Too bad that you're leaving :( you where amazing!

@, Heck bro, you're still funny! :D

@@CMQuickfireTK, The person where I can ask my linux related questions

@, Hehe, where would I bring my bananas otherwise

@, Dang bro, you're awesome. We should talk even more!

@@Lightning Bliss, One of my very best friends here, awesome rp's and good advice! :)

@@Malinter, ;) I should definitely talk more to you too bro! Aargh too much work right? XD

@@Moonbacon, You're way nicer than I thought yo :) nice!

@@Polaris, Duuuh everybody needs an awesome Finnish friend who has a lot in common with himself, and Polaris was the best dude for the job XD :D

@@PurplePony, RP'S RP'S RP'S!!!!! And of course SKYPE CAAAALLS!!!!

@@repsol rave, Beste landgenoot for sure!

@, Hehe didn't talk for a long while bud, I really hope you're feeling better

@@TwistedShadow, Bro I haven't talked to you for ages O_o how've you been holding up man?

And last but owhmygosh definitely not least @,  For being one of the best friends I have here too, just amazingly nice.

Dang I used amazing nice and awesome waaay to much XD

And even though he isn't here with us anymore I'm still gonna mention him here Skylar, for being one of the best friends here I had

Daaah did forget somebody after all, @@The Leafeon Pinkeh, for being one of the first friends I met here on the forums!

@@Commander Tangent amazing to rp with, and a good bud to game with and talk to on skype

Edited by Wayzer
  • Brohoof 9

@@Wayzer,

let's drink on this list! fuck dude.. why aren't you here??? tonight we have that party for the firned coming back from canada! we gonna die XDD

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much everyone I have on my friends list or anyone I have ever came in contact with on the forums.

I know I would offend someone if I DID have a favourite member. When your friends list grows, it is hard to pay attention to everyone. XD. Not that I ignore people on my friends list, but I'm probably on no one's list.

Edited by Judgement

I agree wholeheartedly.

Are you serious? Saying someone is your favorite might hurt the feelings of someone else who thought you were real friends with them. Ranking people isn't nice in my eyes. It isn't about "popularity".

Why should you expect that someone feels the same about you as you do about them? That makes no sense.

• Brohoof 1