Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

@,

Awwww thank you. Sorry that script is taking longer than I thought it would.

For me, it's my friends from the Odyssey group.

No worries......i'm having a difficult time with Part B's edit.  Had to make some serious arrangements, :)

• Brohoof 1

Phoo.. I gotta say SomethingFloaty and Nine, but I don't want to exclude anyone, so Azusa, Andaasonsan, Daria, Destiny, Eloquence and of course, Scootalove

a bunch of interesting people, I gotta say. And even highly compelling, one of them

• Brohoof 1

Hi @Shenron00, just letting you know that there was already a topic in which people could share who their favorite members were, so I merged your topic into it. I also edited your post to make it fit more smoothly in this previously existing topic.

Hi @Shenron00, just letting you know that there was already a topic in which people could share who their favorite members were, so I merged your topic into it. I also edited your post to make it fit more smoothly in this previously existing topic.

Otay! Wait, you didn't fuck up my post did you?!

NewCalamity is atm one and the only people in this site that I want to hug EWLay02.png

Haven't got the chance to know more people in this site. Maybe it's time to rectify that~

Phoo.. I gotta say SomethingFloaty and Nine, but I don't want to exclude anyone, so Azusa, Andaasonsan, Daria, Destiny, Eloquence and of course, Scootalove

a bunch of interesting people, I gotta say. And even highly compelling, one of them

Senpai noticed me

:blush:

I'm flattered! Thank you!

Chrysler/Bob Ross/John Denver etc is best pony now since Chevette and Rockymoo got banned.

And Flooter Do. and Something Floaty among a few more.

Chrysler/Bob Ross/John Denver etc is best pony now since Chevette and Rockymoo got banned.

And Flooter Do. and Something Floaty among a few more.

I've noticed a lot of people are getting banned. A lot of these people have been here for years. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE. :(

I've noticed a lot of people are getting banned. A lot of these people have been here for years. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE. :(

Yep. Chev and Rocky were both here since '12. A sad fate indeed. Good thing I live with Chevette. :P

(edited)

My favorite user is any who doesn't partcipate in this shameless, pandering positive feeeback loop (i.e. circlejerk). Wait...I just did. *violently implodes*

Edited by K.K. Slider
  • Brohoof 3

I don't have a favorite member.

I have many favorite members which, is just about everybody.

Unfortunately, most of them have ether left, stopped talking to me, removed me form their friends list, or have been banned.

I hope that the ones who have stopped talking to me and have removed me form their friends list and been banned still consider me to be a friend.  :blush: