Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foxx

Let's face it, we have seen advertisements that make us want to change the channel. Besides if it was evil, Hasbro would not put any effort into the movie when it comes out.

(edited)

Let's face it, we have seen advertisements that make us want to change the channel. Besides if it was evil, Hasbro would not put any effort into the movie when it comes out.

I know, I just felt like exaggerating ;)

Edited by Vixxen
  • Brohoof 1

Meh the song is purity good and it fits for the target audience nicely :)

Will probably be similar to the first film (whic I enjoyed and have re watched a few times) :)

• Brohoof 2

Erm, well...maybe it won't be all that bad?... :blink:

Seriously though, looking back at how badly everyone overreacted when Equestria girls was first shown i'm hoping it'll be better than first glances suggest :)

Same over here. I'm looking forward to seeing it on the big screen, but the live-action ads are another story.

• Brohoof 1

This is so stupid that it's hilarious. :P

On the other hand I'm really looking forward to the movie. I didn't freak out over Equestria Girls like many people did, it wasn't that bad of a movie. And I'm sure this one won't be bad either.

• Brohoof 1

Well, just like many of us, watching this ad is not as enjoyable as watching a new episode's sneak peek, but I guess Hasbro may be knows what it is doing in order to sell more toys. I like the fact that the first movie didn't alter anything on the TV show so if this is the case again, I'm okay with this movie getting to cinemas again. May be I could even go to the cinema to watch it!

Well, just like many of us, watching this ad is not as enjoyable as watching a new episode's sneak peek, but I guess Hasbro may be knows what it is doing in order to sell more toys. I like the fact that the first movie didn't alter anything on the TV show so if this is the case again, I'm okay with this movie getting to cinemas again. May be I could even go to the cinema to watch it!

I wish i could be as brave as you XD

Oh snap, here we go!

1. This is PERFECT for the target Audience, young, tween girls will LOVE this.

2. Get off your high horse (drum roll), this movie is going to rock. The simple fact they are hyping it more then EQgirls is a GREAT sign.

3. Stop with the hate for the new toys (i know its coming!) they are great dolls! Google the reviews online, as far as action figures go these ones are built well and deserve a place on a Bronys shelf or there Daughters play box.

4. THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO ROCK...FOR REAL! It is freaking early 90s animated rock party with ponies! WTF MORE DO YOU WANT!? Maybe you are too young to recall Jem and the Holos, or even Alvin and the Chipmunks, sheeeeeiii...what about the Ninja Turtle rap? Music is the hearts laungue, you do NOT have to speak it to understand what its saying. RESPECT!

And finally, I am rather head cocked to see what the Fanbase will do with the physical showing of real human girls assorted races, as in tune with the humanized mane6 fanart. HOLD YOUR HORSES! This was not a racial remark, I just find it interesting that folks have been drawing Rarity for years now (human) with dark skin,and here the young actress playing her in the add is also of a dark skin tone. I ponder, that perhaps the DHX staff and the writers ARE really looking at our Art and fiction. This community sure has had a major impact on the show thus far, and it seems its still going.

p.s. Will all of you just stop getting your tails in a knot over anything EQgirls related? Its part of the world, you do not have to enjoy it, but you have to at least support it. If not, then why even bother. Ego and pride are a lonely hill top my friends.

• Brohoof 4

I don't know why people are complaining, the live action ad is cute and well made. Hell, if MLP was entirely live action, that'd be a good cast. 

As for the songs, I'll be iffy on them. I'd rather have this song