Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

im thinking theres known knowns unown knowns known unknowns and unown unowns things we dont even know we dont know yet

Edited by flutersparkle

Thinking about how last year's Labor Day was so much better - getting to spend the whole day with the one I love. I'm just wondering what in the world happened...

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

Just wondering about different things. Nothing really heavy, just...things. About gaming, a possible crush, this cake in my hand, etc.

Im thinking when will bronies learn that feeding anti bronies trolls and utter tools who call us pony f.gs and autistics and other stupid names is not going to help us as I laugh my ass off at the amount of hillariously dumb replies the bronies our brevren recieve. These haterswho have absolutely no reason are stupid as hell. But yeah learn to not feed the piranhas.

I'm thinking of what my friend says he is worried about me he thinks I maybe suffering from multiple personality disorder because I refer to the Internet me a different person from the real me and he is also worried about my depression and how I enjoy being sad