Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Ooh ooh I have Adhd. This will be easy.

I'm thinking of..... Something to think about.

Now I'm thinking about how I failed to type something on my iPad.

Now I'm think ing of the space I accidently left out here..

Now I'm thinking if people will realize I'm being legit.

Now I have nothing. I'm thinking of. Oth ing.

Now I'm cussing out my Ipad autocorrect.

I almost spelled autocorrect wrong, but it saved me.

I 'm out of stuff to think of..... EXCEPT CHEESE.

I have a friend who's allergic to dairy ;(

Now I want ice cream.

• Brohoof 1

Space Woona pic :3

I like.

I'm thinking of how short this post is. It'll get longer.. I really only added " I like". Them I added this for some reason. Come to think of it, this post isn't that short anymore. May be by your standards, but.... Yeah this is still kinda short. I will make it longer :3

I'm done now.

Just thinking about this dream I had were I got impaled by a metal pole. Now that I'm thinking about it, a lot of my dreams involve me dying.

oh mah celestia what...... Pretty normal, but omh my fricking IMPALED?

Edit: ooh, apparently if I double post it joins my previous post. Sounds fun.

Edited by BarrierWard

I'm thinking that I need to stop thinking about the same thing every day.

I'm thinking that after 2 1/2 months I'd be able to think about something else.

I'm thinking that it's crazy how the human emotion of heartbreak can last so long even when you were just friends....

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about how I'm always the one who has to start conversations with my friends here. -_- Only 2 people are willing to message me first sometimes. I'm thinking about how my friends don't care about me since they don't make an effort to be my friend, really :/

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking... dammit, why isn't this right?I should be getting 0.02, but I'm actually getting 112.35—something is clearly wrong here.

I'm thinking that I need to stop thinking about the same thing every day.
I'm thinking that after 2 1/2 months I'd be able to think about something else.
I'm thinking that it's crazy how the human emotion of heartbreak can last so long even when you were just friends....

Yep... I know that feel.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about getting another slice of pizza,although I'm hesitant cause of how much my teeth hurt when I ate the last one.

I'm thinking about how I'm always the one who has to start conversations with my friends here. -_- Only 2 people are willing to message me first sometimes. I'm thinking about how my friends don't care about me since they don't make an effort to be my friend, really :/

I know right?

Although,I'm too shy to make the first move.

Edited by UandA Jack
  • Brohoof 1

All these people ~ all these friends ~ and we were equals ~ but what you gonna do ~ when everybody goes on without you? To the end, to the end I'll journey to the end...

Just having that quote from a song I like on my mind and how that I'm having a hard time understanding but at the same time it burns deep inside I know thats just how things are now and just need to learn patience and to move on from things. Learn to look forward to new things that will happen.

Edited by Gone Airbourne

Thinking about the things that I've been thinking about, and wondering whether or not what I've been thinking about has been an improvement over what I had been thinking about before that.

Make sense? ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Who's great idea was it to use s as the transformation variable in Laplace transforms? s looks too much like 5. Of all the things that could happen when solving an equation, mistaking an s for a 5 this is the worst possible thing.