Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking about what I should get commissioned next, because I have several ideas and it's hard for me to settle on anything. :wau:

Also thinking I should clean this place up. I feel like a slob.

Thinking about that weird moment I just had. I'm gonna take a guess and say that's what they call 'sleep paralysis', based on what I experienced (inability to move, heavy breathing, strange noises, etc.).

Sleep paralysis sucks. I've had that happen to me many times. Just warning you though, it gets a little worse each time you experience it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about taking a nap. Sounds wonderful.

Thinking about what I should get commissioned next, because I have several ideas and it's hard for me to settle on anything. :wau:

Dentist chair, babe. wink wink nudge nudge.

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking how nice and awesome this Forum is.  Haven't seen one as active and busy in a long while.  I make a post, and within a minute plus or minus, someone else is posting as well. That works for me!  B)

That I should have taken earlier classes so I could finish my day sooner. Though now that I'm thinking about it again, I think this schedule I have, mostly midday classes, is fine. Oh and this song I'm listening to is so good; no wonder it's got so many plays right now...

Thinking about just how awesome two best sisters play is it seems way better than the original (two best friends play) ... maybe ponies has to do with it :comeatus: (pokemon snap is my favorite one)

Edited by Fleur-De-Lis

Problemathematicalculatorture.

My brain hurts trying to read that.

Ever tried to read supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? Now that's a word. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Deep Philosophical Thoughts.  Moral of the story: I think too much.  Possible Solutions: eating more cheesecake, drawing, or rewatching Rainbow Rocks.  Maybe I should just do all of those things.  ^^